Snejana Onopka

:run: How does she look so dead in her selfies? Is she just not the generation or does she use some kind of a filter? Both?

• Funny
  • WTF
Reactions: 2 users
:run: How does she look so dead in her selfies? Is she just not the generation or does she use some kind of a filter? Both?

Omg she literally looks like a 'real doll'

new-165m-full-body-silicone-soft-sex-doll.jpg

Female%2BDoll.jpg

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 5 users
0CD826C1-41E1-442F-8DC3-28CA77EDF34A.jpeg
A04579D9-835F-49E6-A270-E61779368227.jpeg
5CBD47BC-3DFA-4249-A285-8E1B1B9DE931.jpeg

Even if she definitely ruined her image to me with her instagram (well, apart from her body when she was at her prime of course) I adore her bitchiness.

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users
Well, I still can't point exactly what she has done to her face... there's something off and it's not just aging.

I use to love her eyes but now she looks like Claudia Cruz, wife of a very well know politician from Brazil... :slinkout:

images (3).jpeg

My guess is that she (Snejana) had a brow lift that didn't go well...

Also I can't believe how bad is her english. She's been living abroad for more than ten years and still writes like this? Her fellow russian models (Sasha, Natasha, Marina ecc.) write and speak very well.
Of course I'm not a native writer but even for me her english is terrible.

Screenshot_20191017-210233_Instagram.jpg

That's it. I have been stalking Snejana's Instagram in the past few days :whistling:

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: 2 users
Well, I still can't point exactly what she has done to her face... there's something off and it's not just aging.

I use to love her eyes but now she looks like Claudia Cruz, wife of a very well know politician from Brazil... :slinkout:

View attachment 67032

Also I can't believe how bad is her english. She's been living abroad for more than ten years and still writes like this? Her fellow russian models (Sasha, Natasha, Marina ecc.) write and speak very well.

View attachment 67033

That's it. I have been stalking Snejana's Instagram in the past few days :whistling:

I just don't see it... *maybe* she's had some botox or the like but to me she just looks older.

As for her English... she maybe could put in a bit more effort, assuming she cares - which I'm guessing she doesn't.. but also hasn't she been based in Ukraine for quite some time now? *I don't follow her so not sure if she relocated to an english speaking country.

Reactions: 1 users
I just don't see it... *maybe* she's had some botox or the like but to me she just looks older.

As for her English... she maybe could put in a bit more effort, assuming she cares - which I'm guessing she doesn't.. but also hasn't she been based in Ukraine for quite some time now? *I don't follow her so not sure if she relocated to an english speaking country.
She's based in Ukraine for a very long time... it makes total sense her english is not so good (in Ukraine it's not very commune to find people who are fluent in english, so I'm guessing she started her modelling career with almost zero english, learned the basics and when she came back to Ukraine she just didn't really need to perfect her english)

• Agree

View attachment 67032

View attachment 67033

I understand what you mean,
But also think its just aging + kind of unhappy (or should i call it unbalanced) life.
For me she doesnt seem like a generally happy person (of course i dont know her personally, maybe im wrong), and that shows on her face as well.
She had an amazing career, she is quiet lucky, i dont think she had financial issues, yet she looks like one of those women who works 24/7 in a factory (which is really sad and NOT their fault) and tired of their life complitely.

This must be the first job that she's had in years? She can stop posting throwbacks for a while.

Was she in an abusive relationship? Her insta stories seem to suggest that she was. Any Russian skinnies want to translate?

This is not Russian, but Ukrainian I believe?
But from what I can understand she has decided to divorce her husband of 10 years (?) over domestic abuse claims, and this is not the first time she has planned on getting divorced.
Sorry, might need someone else for a better translation.

Reactions: 6 users
Over the years she posted a lot of things on IG claiming their relationship was terrible. I couldn't find the original posts, but I read them at the time. In 2019 this subject was discussed at TFS

20200425_123920.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
This is not Russian, but Ukrainian I believe?
But from what I can understand she has decided to divorce her husband of 10 years (?) over domestic abuse claims, and this is not the first time she has planned on getting divorced.
Sorry, might need someone else for a better translation.

Can confirm it's Ukrainian. Also, any website that is ".ua" is based in Ukraine. Any Ukrainian skinnies on here that could provide a more in-depth translation?

The most shocking part for me was the statement "The last drop was when her husband beat up Snejana and her mother..."
(Останньою краплею стало те, що після чергової сварки чоловік побив Сніжану та її маму в спільному будинку, розташованому у передмісті Києва.)

For future reference, Russian doesn't use the "i" character.

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users
Snejana accuses her husband of domestic violence. He was physically and verbally abusive to her and was really aggressive to household staff. He also cheated on her.

In 2017 she posted this on Instagram:
CFA00B9D-A2B3-4035-B590-9F8ED5EF0363.png

“Unfortunately, today everything is over. Thank you for 7 years we spent together. I beg you, let me go, I can’t forgive your betrayal for the second time. I ask your forgiveness for every bad thing I’ve ever done to you. Thank you for your help and support!!!! But it’s the end for us. You broke my heart into million pieces a while ago, that’s why it doesn’t hurt so bad now. Bye”.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users