Snejana Onopka

Apparently she signed again with Marylin and decided To return To modeling

Which makes for her, what, third attempt at a comeback? We shall see... Would love having her back on the runway, and if someone could give it straight to other ~models~ it would certainly be her.

She's officially attempting this comeback. Walking for Natasha Zinko SS2018. I'm not quite sure what to think of this.

She's officially attempting this comeback. Walking for Natasha Zinko SS2018. I'm not quite sure what to think of this.

Not sure what this picture was since it no longer shows up, but here she is at the show.
0vnP9nOb_o.jpg

• Useful
Reactions: 1 user
Not sure what this picture was since it no longer shows up, but here she is at the show.
0vnP9nOb_o.jpg
It was definitely that picture! It was from Snej's official account too. I can't believe she deleted it. And so quickly. It's all so odd.

0vnP9nOb_o.jpg

She looks beautiful, but slightly deranged, like they're might be a knife in that hand behind her back... :nervous:

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know Snejana's real height? She can look quite short in some pictures. I think her agencies used to list her at 176/178, but that definitely is too tall. I know in an interview she said 174, which seems more likely. Can anyone confirm?

Does anyone know Snejana's real height? She can look quite short in some pictures. I think her agencies used to list her at 176/178, but that definitely is too tall. I know in an interview she said 174, which seems more likely. Can anyone confirm?
She said in an interview (ill try to find it) once that she was 173

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
I’m loving these lowkey short successful models.
View attachment 20938
“YoU hAvE tO bE 5’9 aND aBoVe tO bE a mOdEL” -the whole damn fashion industry

Mmhmm okay sureee :sneaky:
To be honest, for an agency to take a gamble on a shorter girl, she has to be special in some way (unfortunately, some way also now includes being a celebrity's daughter..) This means that while it's virtually impossible for someone shorter to get signed (especially below 5'8) it does happen, and when it does, the agency thought *a lot* about that decision, more so than they would with a 5'10 16 year old with 33'' hips. Signing a shorter girl is a risk, especially without a clear strategy. So when it does happen, especially at a top tier agency, they are usually putting in more effort towards building her development and see some potential there.

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 6 users