Snejana Onopka

I havnt read so much about it but I just saw this pic on tumblr
tumblr_npwbtxEr9P1r1wbxvo1_500.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
a1725f37abfac17448507f43ce9ff1e1.jpg
my all time favourite photo of her/ one of my fav thinspo pics

Reactions: 1 users
From her instagram: "
  • snejanaonopka15Guys I just read some rumors about me and Natasha, so I would like to tell you, stop talking about this shit!!! I'm not jealous to anyone, especially to Natasha, so please stop talking about this and stop comparing me with her! I have my life, so stop talking about me, specially if you never met me!!!! I had amazing past in modelling and I'm very happy , because I worked with the best people in the industry, but that's the past!!!! And one more thing, thanks a lot to Women models management in New York and Paris for something to broke my carrer in order to build someone else's. The most horrible day in my life was when I left DNA with Louie Chaban and moved to Women. And I'm still can not leave Women in Paris with lawyer, why???? It's a very good question, because they still trying to ruin my life!!! But you never know what's gonna happen tomorrow, it's not the end of my story. And guys it's just a 5 % , I can tell you much more, believe me
"

From her instagram: "
  • snejanaonopka15Guys I just read some rumors about me and Natasha, so I would like to tell you, stop talking about this shit!!! I'm not jealous to anyone, especially to Natasha, so please stop talking about this and stop comparing me with her! I have my life, so stop talking about me, specially if you never met me!!!! I had amazing past in modelling and I'm very happy , because I worked with the best people in the industry, but that's the past!!!! And one more thing, thanks a lot to Women models management in New York and Paris for something to broke my carrer in order to build someone else's. The most horrible day in my life was when I left DNA with Louie Chaban and moved to Women. And I'm still can not leave Women in Paris with lawyer, why???? It's a very good question, because they still trying to ruin my life!!! But you never know what's gonna happen tomorrow, it's not the end of my story. And guys it's just a 5 % , I can tell you much more, believe me
"

I feel given Snejana's aloof personality; she may have never made too many close friends in the industry? Hmm.

Good lord. She just seems so mentally immature. From observing her on social media I would say the only reason her career was such a success is because she really was spectacular in print and on the catwalk. Spectacular enough to compensate for her atrocious interpersonal skills.. or lack thereof. No wonder she's fallen so far from favour. I used to adore her.

Reactions: 8 users
the only reason her career was such a success is because she really was spectacular in print and on the catwalk.

And because she kept her mouth shut and didn't ruin the "ice queen" rep with classless middle-school dramas.

God. Social media just ruins it for everyone. The elusiveness of celebrities/models are why they're celebrities. Once they open their mouths, they become relatable. Celebrities/models aren't mean to be seen as that.

she really was spectacular in print and on the catwalk

Isn't this the essential of the job description though? Would you say a girl who is gold in editorials and shows can normally get away with a lousy attitude or will she be 'blacklisted'?

Following her on Instagram was one of my worst decisions. Illusions shattered forever...

Isn't this the essential of the job description though? Would you say a girl who is gold in editorials and shows can normally get away with a lousy attitude or will she be 'blacklisted'?
Nope, if you have a shit attitude, generally speaking, people won't want to work with you. I've blacklisted people before based on their attitude, even though they're really good at what they do. You have to be EXCEPTIONALLY good for a lousy attitude to not deter people from spending long hours of their day (often days) working really closely with you. It's tedious and can often ruin a job even if the photos technically do look great at the end of the shoot. I do what I do because I love it and don't have time for people who taint that for me.

Reactions: 6 users
Oooh ouch, Snejana's card is included in the Women show package amongst all the other regular models, she didn't make the 'special request list'

02_Special_Requests.jpg

And not long after, this appeared.
Where is her dignity!!
And that account has 500 followers, why would Snejana literally beg her into getting a pity-shout out? :facepalm:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 248
Reactions: 1 users
oh my, "Work" obviously isn't keeping her BUSY enough.....too much down time and running a muck...

I actually HAD to unfollow her even before this. It breaks my heart to admit her posts confirm the "dumb blonde model" stereotype.