Snejana Onopka

She smiles beautifully!!!
snejanaonopka2.jpg

Haha, it does't kill her to smile, she said in an interview that photographers and basically everyone else in the industry told her not to smile to sustain her "look", cause she looks more fierce, like a model, when she doesn't smile. But it's not because she doesn't want to.

Here's the interview. If I base my opinion of her on this little sneak peek, I'd say she seems to be a good person. She talks about how it feels to be far from her home and family, and how it was scary at first when she started out to work as a model with people she hardly understood! Sorry though, not everyone might understand the interview, it's in russian :s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaI0Rvh7b_Y&feature=related

She looks so beautiful in this interview, especially when she smiles

No, she's not as thin as she was a few years ago.

Yep, pretty much... it's a rigid version of the infamous "model diet".

Could you be more specific about what the model diet is? It seems to vary from person to person.

She isn't nearly as skinny as she used to be :meh:
I believe that she is now around 120 :/

1Cloj.jpg

Snejana%2BOnopka%2Bby%2BPavel%2BHavlicek%2B%2528Daring%2BGame%2B-%2BHarper_%2527s%2BBazaar%2BUkraine%2BSeptember%2B2011%2529%2B5.jpg

Such a pitty she became that... average. :(

It seems like every skinny model will become bigger in her middle 20's. I guess their bodies can't take it anymore.

It seems like every skinny model will become bigger in her middle 20's. I guess their bodies can't take it anymore.

This! It's really shame that they gain so much weight, but there are also some great examples for losing weight, like Karolina Kurkova, but she is I think the only one who lost weight after her modelling carrier :nopity:

She's always looked most stunning for me in skinny jeans. Something about how straight her legs are and how small her hips are. I think it's close to perfection

Totally agreed! I like how her legs look in jeans :luv: So long and straight.

Because they're naturally skinny as little girls and later mostly they're starving. You can't live like that all life :grin:

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user

Right!! that's what makes the high fashion industry so hard, not everyone can handle it for very long. . But then again that's the whole point; to keep it edgy and rare.

Only a few can pull the fresh look.

Look at Anja Rubik for example, she walked a show this year and keeps looking better and better and she is 27!! :luv:

Recent pic (Miss Ukraine 2012)

ko9DF.jpg

I'm not a fan of her current look and please correct me if i'm wrong but i think she used to be skinnier...