Snejana Onopka

So embarassing :speechless: I wonder if she has an agent or something, they should ban her from the internet for the sake of her dignity....

I think that's the problem. What does she do ? I don't need to see her on the catwalk, because let's be real, Snejana, the model, peaked ten years ago and this industry doesn't rely on you - but with her connections she should be able to find something more profound than making a fool of herself on social media.
She delivered during 2005-2008 and her pictures on the catwalk are legendary. So, she should be so much more relaxed and cooler. But she isn't. She seems spoiled, she can't accept a No, and at the same time she has witnessed that everyone developed and grew up expect her. I assume she lacks motivation now to be something else than a hasbeen.

image.jpeg

Seems to have gained quite a bit?

I'm not really understanding what's happening with her face. It's not just weight gain; it's like she has a whole new set of features since quitting the catwalk.

Or maybe it's just that she's started smiling?

Reactions: 1 users
I'm not really understanding what's happening with her face. It's not just weight gain; it's like she has a whole new set of features since quitting the catwalk.

If that picture hasn't been on her instagram, I really don't think I would have recognised her. She looks like an entirely different person.

If that picture hasn't been on her instagram, I really don't think I would have recognised her. She looks like an entirely different person.

She has no dignity, but then she has nothing else to do other than lay around chafing at her sudden loss of status and obsessively reading what is posted about other models (and not posted about herself).

I thought perhaps she was joking to that Valentina person due to laughing-crying Emoji maybe? All the same though, she has many posts in than vein that are certainly serious, and it just adds another example of her petulance and jealousy!

She doesn't have the sort of face that would give lasting beauty though, I've always thought that, and perhaps this too is why she is out of work. She has those marionette lines and I think in 10, 20 years time she will make a very average rich housewife....

I think that's your answer right there.

What's more, maybe we're seeing why the smile was kept well hidden all those years.

...it also never seems to meet her eyes.

Reactions: 1 user
She has no dignity, but then she has nothing else to do other than lay around chafing at her sudden loss of status and obsessively reading what is posted about other models (and not posted about herself).

I thought perhaps she was joking to that Valentina person due to laughing-crying Emoji maybe? All the same though, she has many posts in than vein that are certainly serious, and it just adds another example of her petulance and jealousy!

Someone said the equivalent to her on instagram and she replied saying something like 'I have a Rolls Royce and you don't'.

What one earth does that have to do with anything? Not all criticism is jealousy.
1) My family has a Rolls Royce so does that make my opinion more valid?
Not everyone who criticises/dislikes you is jealous. Are you jealous of everyone you dislike? No.

Edit - but don't forget she's soooooo wealthy. Much more so than you and I (laugh) that she begs for discounts because things are too expensive....
http://www.skinnygossip.com/community/threads/snejana-onopka.673/page-20#post-230768

2) She seems incredibly desperate to have people envy her. Like if her instagram broke she would have nothing to do. She bases her happiness entirely off other people, not herself.

I genuinely feel really sorry for her. If she loves animals so much she could help with charities. The world does not revolve around modelling. How does she think bankers feel who worked for 40+ years then ended up unemployed with the GFC? They had to move on too.

Last edited:
Someone said the equivalent to her on instagram and she replied saying something like 'I have a Rolls Royce and you don't'.

What one earth does that have to do with anything? Not all criticism is jealousy.
1) My family has a Rolls Royce so does that make my opinion more valid?
Not everyone who criticises/dislikes you is jealous. Are you jealous of everyone you dislike? No.

Edit - but don't forget she's soooooo wealthy. Much more so than you and I (laugh) that she begs for discounts because things are too expensive....
http://www.skinnygossip.com/community/threads/snejana-onopka.673/page-20#post-230768

2) She seems incredibly desperate to have people envy her. Like if her instagram broke she would have nothing to do. She bases her happiness entirely off other people, not herself.

I genuinely feel really sorry for her. If she loves animals so much she could help with charities. The world does not revolve around modelling. How does she think bankers feel who worked for 40+ years then ended up unemployed with the GFC? They had to move on too.

I think Snej is confusing material goods with self worth and self esteem gained from contributing meaningfully to the world.

Reactions: 1 user
She seems incredibly desperate to have people envy her. Like if her instagram broke she would have nothing to do. She bases her happiness entirely off other people, not herself.

I'm not defending Snejana but you just described 90% of people on social media.

Reactions: 7 users