Snejana Onopka

She is so fucking weird in her insta posts yet sounds so normal when she speaks in russian interviews :wtf:

I honestly think, she is constantly thinking in 'russian' and translating her thoughts into literal english. Hence the weirdness as context and etc are lost in translation. I have a similar problem in reverse.....anyone know what I am talking about? I also think she is still coming to grips with using social media.....a possibly still alien concept for her?

This makes sense. And the way she answered on Insta, the "I don't care", for me it isn't a bitchy response. It's more like when a group of kids is playing and they don't include someone in the game and that left out kid pouts and says "I don't care".
Eh....I guess I am a little partial towards her....from her perspective...I mean she knows that she is an icon and still carries a personal brand...and therefore not diminished via exclusion from anything? After her marriage....I feel like her career has become a hobby of sorts....not necessary for survival but good to have?

I honestly think, she is constantly thinking in 'russian' and translating her thoughts into literal english. Hence the weirdness as context and etc are lost in translation. I have a similar problem in reverse.....anyone know what I am talking about? I also think she is still coming to grips with using social media.....a possibly still alien concept for her?

She's incredibly fluent in interviews though, what if the insta isn't really hers? :wtf:

Sweet memories…

:bow:
snejana_onopka_backstage_at_blumarine_fall_winter_2011_2012_Asi3176.sized.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
Old Snejana is gone... But I have to admit that, even if I'm disappointed, I'm still mesmerized by how dainty her frame is. And she gave a "fan" a good answer about anorexia too.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2015-05-14 à 22.18.51.png
    Capture d’écran 2015-05-14 à 22.18.51.png
    793.4 KB · Views: 558
  • Capture d’écran 2015-05-14 à 22.20.10.png
    Capture d’écran 2015-05-14 à 22.20.10.png
    392.1 KB · Views: 548
Reactions: 1 user
Old Snejana is gone... But I have to admit that, even if I'm disappointed, I'm still mesmerized by how dainty her frame is. And she gave a "fan" a good answer about anorexia too.

What the hell. She's not even stick thin right now- just normal skinny. People's standards are getting so freaking low. They think if you have any kind of recognizable bone structure, you must be anorexic. God forbid we're able to tell where Snejana's hipbones are located. She should really try to be more of a shapeless blob.

/end rant.

Reactions: 4 users
What the hell. She's not even stick thin right now- just normal skinny. People's standards are getting so freaking low. They think if you have any kind of recognizable bone structure, you must be anorexic. God forbid we're able to tell where Snejana's hipbones are located. She should really try to be more of a shapeless blob.

/end rant.

Second this. I'd say she's not even skinny, just... thin. Nothing to rave about.

/end rant.
Well, this type of people are the ones who loove "curvy" women like JLo, Kim, Beyonce and all those girls that love to look like they are men magazine "models". Seeing a legitimate model with a decent body is a shock, there's no fat rolls or plastic.

Well, at least she stays in a decent shape, unlike other models who start eating like the world is gonna end tomorrow when they start dropping shows/bookings...

I hate her hair color as much as I love her attitude on those photos.

She looks like someone's bitchy mom that sleeps with all the younger men in those photos. I love it.

Well, this type of people are the ones who loove "curvy" women like JLo, Kim, Beyonce and all those girls that love to look like they are men magazine "models". Seeing a legitimate model with a decent body is a shock, there's no fat rolls or plastic.

I don't know about the men, many really like sexualized bodies, but in what the women are concerned, 95% is blood red envy, 5% is actual concern for health and so on.
It's like "if I can't get that skinny, nobody should, let's deem them unhealthy".
She is obviously at a both healthy and attractive weight!