Snejana Onopka

She is very beautiful- I agree her husband isn't that attractive, but I don't want to sound shallow lol. He's prolly a great guy, I know I've dated guys that my friends were perplexed by. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

The only thing is, I don't like her eyebrows in that one photo, they distract from her face.

snejanaonopka501.jpg

To me she always looks stuck-up and humourless. Perhaps she's a real sweetheart, but she hides it *really* well.

There's something about her personality that I like. It literally kills her to smile and when she smiles it's so weird looking it makes me smile. :grin:

Something to keep in mind, not every person or every culture feels like cheesing it up with a big smile for photos. I don't think smiling, or lack thereof, should be used as a standard for the 'stuck up barometer'.

Besides, even if she is the queen bitch, I'm sure she has her reasons just like anyone else.

Anyway, I like her look, it causes me to want to stare at her for a few extra seconds..

Reactions: 1 user
Something to keep in mind, not every person or every culture feels like cheesing it up with a big smile for photos. I don't think smiling, or lack thereof, should be used as a standard for the 'stuck up barometer'.

I wasn't talking about her photos, I was talking about her personality.

she's pretty open about eating extremely light..

:whistling:

it also makes her very cranky, she's not the nicest girl.

Totally agree. I've never worked with her but I've met her and been around her a fair bit, and she's very cold and distant.

On the other hand, it says a lot about her talent that she didn't get her attitude beaten out of her her first year of modeling.

Reactions: 1 user
There's something about her personality that I like. It literally kills her to smile and when she smiles it's so weird looking it makes me smile. :grin:

Haha, it does't kill her to smile, she said in an interview that photographers and basically everyone else in the industry told her not to smile to sustain her "look", cause she looks more fierce, like a model, when she doesn't smile. But it's not because she doesn't want to.

Here's the interview. If I base my opinion of her on this little sneak peek, I'd say she seems to be a good person. She talks about how it feels to be far from her home and family, and how it was scary at first when she started out to work as a model with people she hardly understood! Sorry though, not everyone might understand the interview, it's in russian :s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaI0Rvh7b_Y&feature=related

I read that she is now closer to 120 pounds :wtf: Do you believe this?

images

insl01_modelscoutonopka.jpg

2286366143_427f2b679e.jpg

images

snejanaonopkacustobarcelonaFW06r-1.jpg

She's my favourite model! She might be bitchy, but that's what makes her a true divanopka and I love it :) too bad she hasn't shown up at the fashion weeks this season though...
Balmain+SS2012+Snejana+Onopka.jpg

I like her legs in this pic.

She's my favourite model! She might be bitchy, but that's what makes her a true divanopka and I love it :) too bad she hasn't shown up at the fashion weeks this season though...
Balmain+SS2012+Snejana+Onopka.jpg

I like her legs in this pic.

thats a point. does anyone know where she is?

Yeah, she seems to have quite bitchy personality, but I adore her :luv: Smiling all the time is already overrated and boring :grin:
She's one of my favourite models and one of prettiest definitely.

She gained weight, also she has not been new "in" thing for a few seasons, and her face show signs of "wear".. don't think you will see her much any more!