slim/average chicks who got fat

It reminds me of going through facebook albums of some of my old high school acquaintances. So sad. BUT I feel you can almost tell which girls are going to get fat. It's not the really skinny ones. It's the ones who were curvy at 16 and had pretty big boobs. They were just waiting to balloon.

It reminds me of going through facebook albums of some of my old high school acquaintances. So sad. BUT I feel you can almost tell which girls are going to get fat. It's not the really skinny ones. It's the ones who were curvy at 16 and had pretty big boobs. They were just waiting to balloon.

Haha, I know this.
Except that I discovered it´s the girls with "fat faces" whose weight gain is just about to happen. It begins in the face, and it spreads all over the body.

I've looked at so many of the people who teased me for being too thin/ugly and they are exactly this type of person. Who's laughing now bitches? :nopity:

It's scary! Like how can just let yourself go? Why do that to yourself? Have some control!

I can never wrap my head around how people let themselves get fat. Personally, if I thought I was gaining weight and it could lead to me being fat then I would be working my ass off to get back down, or at least maintain a lower weight. But how do people get all the way up to 200 lbs without thinking of losing weight before they reach that point?!?!?!?!:wtf:

I can never wrap my head around how people let themselves get fat. Personally, if I thought I was gaining weight and it could lead to me being fat then I would be working my ass off to get back down, or at least maintain a lower weight. But how do people get all the way up to 200 lbs without thinking of losing weight before they reach that point?!?!?!?!:wtf:

Well, I got fat, not up to 200 lbs but I got to 140. Since I'm only 4'11" though it was a BMI of 28. I had a damaged metabolism due to AN recovery, but I was also binge eating and that is a REALLY hard habit/addiction to break. It kind of becomes a cycle. You are hungry/sad/tired/angry/whatever so you feel like shit -> you eat and the food makes you feel better -> you get fatter and you feel shittier -> you eat more -> you feel worse -> you eat more -> you get even heavier -> repeat.

That's true, it's as if they are blind to their growing body until somehow they figure out they went from normal weight to obese! I just don't know how they do this.

This is so much sadder then the other thread "from thin to fat". In that one it's really weird people becoming morbidly obese on purpose. I'm sure none of these girls wanted to get so big. So sad.

Oh god, could you imagine if you gained that much weight and your pictures were all over the internet showing the weight gain? Stuff of nightmares.

I don't understand how they let it get that far, I mean its not like they're kids. Do they not notice that they gained like 50 pounds? Anyways, this was an interesting thread, thanks for the reverse thinspo.

"It's best when it happens to girls you used to sleep with :D

happened twice for me, it's super fun looking at pics of them now
"

Just the thought of a guy thinking anything along these lines about me... Mortification!