Skye Grayson

oscreux

Rookie
Jun 8, 2012
Here and there
This girl is not terribly well known in the industry, but her figure is to die for. She is very young (maybe 19) so perhaps it is just that youthful metabolism.
http://skyexkx.tumblr.com/
This is her tumblr I believe, she posts a lot of pictures of her food but not too many of her self.
I've only found a couple SG worthy photos that I thought I would share :)
IMG_4472_original.JPG
img_8506-jpg.8196

Reactions: 2 users
I can only see the first picture you shared but her body looks nice. I'll never understand the odd fashion style Tumblr seems to like so much though.. too extravagant for me I suppose.. her arms are especially nice and I can spot a neat xylophone. Also love that flat chest!

Had a look at her Tumblr as well. Very hip and artsy.

Edit: does she work as a model though? What agency is she at? Because I think this forum should be placed somewhere else if she's one of those ~instagram models (or whatever the kids these days call 'em)

I can only see the first picture you shared but her body looks nice. I'll never understand the odd fashion style Tumblr seems to like so much though.. too extravagant for me I suppose.. her arms are especially nice and I can spot a neat xylophone. Also love that flat chest!

Had a look at her Tumblr as well. Very hip and artsy.

Edit: does she work as a model though? What agency is she at? Because I think this forum should be placed somewhere else if she's one of those ~instagram models (or whatever the kids these days call 'em)
Oh bummer! I will try and upload the second picture soon.
She is with Wilhelmina NY. I know when she as younger she was doing a lot of "Old Navy" type clothing catalogues. I think she may be taking a break from modeling for uni.
She has an Instagram as well but it's private unfortunately.

Yes her arms definitely caught my attention! In the other photo (that didn't upload) her ribs look divine.

I saw her last night at a party - wouldn't have even recognized who she was if I hadn't viewed this thread a few days ago! I would have noticed she's a model though - so skinny, amazing skin and beautiful face. Couldn't stop staring at her.

Reactions: 1 user

NYC based part-time model, full-time 1st-tier university student, health nut, sun addict.

Her 'About' from her tumblr. I like this girl already. Her body somehow reminds me of Magda's... divine.

Reactions: 1 users
Googled her name and some interesting news articles popped up. Seems like she's part American and part Asian. Also her dad is in politics, her family is quite dysfunctional based on what I've just read, and she had a domestic battery case dropped against her. Based on her age and from what I can see of her heritage in the above pics... it all seems like her.

Beautiful, smart, and a lil' bit messed. Will be interesting to see how she progresses.

Googled her name and some interesting news articles popped up. Seems like she's part American and part Asian. Also her dad is in politics, her family is quite dysfunctional based on what I've just read, and she had a domestic battery case dropped against her. Based on her age and from what I can see of her heritage in the above pics... it all seems like her.

Beautiful, smart, and a lil' bit messed. Will be interesting to see how she progresses.
Agreed! She's got that "it" factor so to speak. She could certainly go far if she wanted to.

I saw her last night at a party - wouldn't have even recognized who she was if I hadn't viewed this thread a few days ago! I would have noticed she's a model though - so skinny, amazing skin and beautiful face. Couldn't stop staring at her.
Oh my! Thats so funny! The one thing I miss about the big cities is being able to spot these beauties everywhere haha.

She is absolutely stunning, but I think change of her hair would really help her. Beautiful hair, but something else would make her completely stand out.

Read up on that dysfunction. My heart goes out to that family.

Hello lovelies.
Came across a few more amazing pictures of the lovely Skye on IG. She models for this lingerie brand called creepyyeha which is also amazing.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I'm trying really hard to see what all of you see in her but I just don't find her that striking. Even the blonde next to her in that one picture seems more interesting to me...

really enjoying these photos! but i have to agree with @fELINE, i'm more wowed by her body than her face--not that it isn't nice, just not exhilarating to me in the way that my favorite models' are :3