Sky Ferreira

T

TheBellyMonster

She has a nice body and I love her music; even if her outfit choices vary from chic to homeless crackhead :hmm:
I'm not sure how tall she is but she looks 5'5" to 5'6"
Love her hair though :)

sky-ferreira4.jpeg

Sky+Ferreira+VS+Magazine+spring+summer+2011+by+Ellen+von+Unwerth..JPG

IMG_9488-reBW.jpg

104010909.jpg

Sky+Ferreira+school.jpg

Sky+Ferreira+09.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Everyone thinks she has the greatest body but I really don't see it...

She has a nice body and I love her music; even if her outfit choices vary from chic to homeless crackhead :hmm:
I'm not sure how tall she is but she looks 5'5" to 5'6"
Love her hair though :)

sky-ferreira4.jpeg

Sky+Ferreira+VS+Magazine+spring+summer+2011+by+Ellen+von+Unwerth..JPG

IMG_9488-reBW.jpg

104010909.jpg

Sky+Ferreira+school.jpg

Sky+Ferreira+09.jpg
Meh. Another average-height girl with shapeless legs who is vaguely thin. Boring.

She performed at my college a couple days ago and she's definitely lost since. Her calves were tiny, and she had that whole drugged-out starving musician look. I thought she looked good..if I had to say anything, it would be her proportions?? Her thighs are a bit short compared to her height/overall leg length- but then again, I'm super critical/weird about details like that. I thought she was really adorable even though she seemed out of it (cut her performance pretty short) She didn't sing any of my favorites :( (Obsession, One, Elevator, Traces, 17, etc.)

I wouldn't be surprised at all..Throughout the whole maybe 30 minutes she was on stage she seemed really out of it- kept walking back and forth aimlessly, and right before her last song she disappeared to the back of the stage to blow her nose. Hope she's ok, I thought she was charming regardless.

I can't wait till people stop thinking it's cool to use drugs recklessly. I don't care if you're doing it here and there at parties but to look and act like a crackhead is low class and at this point, repetitive and boring.

I adore her :luv:
She's an american singer.
I dont know if she has her thread already.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 153
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 143
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 129
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 128
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 132
I like her album but she's not the type of beauty\body I usually like, she looks like she's in need of a shower.

Well this is just sad, I used to like her look back in 2014. I always thought she was somewhat skinny.

Sky-226x300.jpg

Sky-Ferreira-Arrested.jpg

sky-ferreira-by-andrew-yee-for-s-moda-1.jpg

sky-ferreira-everything-is-embar.jpg

sky-ferreira-conejita-playboy.png

sky-ferreira-3.jpg

I actually like her that she’s bringing heroin-chic back. But I think she stopped abusing drugs -which is so good for her- and she doesn’t post that much especially her body so I think she’s gained even more.

• Eye Roll
  • WTF
Reactions: 3 users