skinnyvscurvy.com

F

fatbarbie

Anyone else likes this site?

http://skinnyvscurvy.com/

It's updated every day, lots of thinspo and reverse thinspo. I gave up reading the comments because most of the times i find them annoying.

Reactions: 2 users
I think Skinnyvscurvy is a great site. I always follow them and they post great pictures!

Yes I love that site!
I love writting aggrevating things to "pro curves" women. Nothing viscious of course, its not really my style, more along the lines of, "oh, I thought she looked better before the weight gain" :sneaky:
its amazing how much the pro curvey girls fire up from such things hahahaha
And yes I sometimes have too much time (while my bf watches soccer) :p

I like the website BUT agree about the comments being annoying
For instance,
http://skinnyvscurvy.com/jessica-simpson/jessica-simpson-a-lot-amniotic-fluid-eats-fried-oreos.html

I think she’s gorgeous. The poor thing looks so uncomfortable though – those boobs!!!!
I find it strange that some people are having such strong and judgemental reactions to her and her diet – leave her be and let her enjoy her pregnancy.

How delusional.

(Don't mind me, I'm currently hating on Jessica Simpson because of what she's advocating as her pregnancy diet)

Oh I LOVE skinnyvscurvy! And I must admit I really enjoy the comments too. It's one of my favourite pet peeves :) I just find it so fascinating how some women can be so pro-fat. There are a few members who get especially fired up every time a big woman is criticized. It's hilarious!

Why can't there be more websites like Skinnygossip and skinnyvscurvy?! I need my thinspo! :cool:

Reactions: 1 user
Why can't there be more websites like Skinnygossip and skinnyvscurvy?! I need my thinspo! :cool:

You might want to take a look on Skinnyland where there is quite some interesting pictures, but no comments :(

I love that skinnyvscurvy is updated every day :luv:

It's helps me get over the time until the next SG article!

I check this site regularly, but stay out of the comment section :rolleyes:

People in the comments section are SUPER obnoxious. I get a laugh out of reading some of their comments.

I like the site but they fight over little dumb shit... ugh!

And it seems like everyone is on the "curvier" wagon, so there is no room for an honest opinion...

I said I would like to see a smaller Christina Hendricks and everyone started to bitch on me...

I never ever comented again... what a waste of time...