skinnyvscurvy.com

love this site!! but i prefer bitchier celebrity weight gossip, like in these forums haha

Reactions: 1 user
I like that website, you can get a good dose of thinspo and reverspo too!

Did anyone used to check theskinnywebsite.com? Loved that site but she doesn't update anymore and it makes me sad :(

Did anyone used to check theskinnywebsite.com? Loved that site but she doesn't update anymore and it makes me sad :(

Yeah same, used to check that site....her definition of 'skinny' was alot looser than here though lol

I love the pics and they update daily but the comments can be very pro Fat Pride and they jump all over anyone who gives positive replies about being skinny.

I check it daily too ! But I find it's alot of the same celebs popping up on that site.

Yes I love that site!
I love writting aggrevating things to "pro curves" women. Nothing viscious of course, its not really my style, more along the lines of, "oh, I thought she looked better before the weight gain" :sneaky:
its amazing how much the pro curvey girls fire up from such things hahahaha
And yes I sometimes have too much time (while my bf watches soccer) :p

:lol: BAHAHAHAHA LOVE THIS MADE MY DAY :lol: :bow:

Actually theskinnywebsite.com is back up. No bitchiness allowed it seems this time around. The owner went all spiritual or something, runs a spiritual website and book sites and stuff.

I never liked skinnyvscurvy.com, the comments are just ridiculous. Too many fat acceptance types frequent the site. Reminds me of the comments from the skinny website before the owner shut them off last year. Anyone admiring a skinny celebrity apparently is pro ana or has an eating disorder. It's all very silly.

I was searching if this tread already existed. God! That site, really, I'm laughing to death because of the comments! I don't know how they can write so much while having both hands busy with pizzas of burgers with fries inside. It's hilarious!