SkinnyGossip in an Academic Paper

willowwillow

Worker Bee
Reaction score

Ange

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Christ... this girl was definitely trying to reach a word count quota.

Please, do yourself a favor and don’t read this trash.

But if you must, the clearest summation of what she was trying to say in this dumpster-fire of a paper is:

“Furthermore, the fact that the forum was oriented as a virtual ‘home’ that was missing a kitchen and a dining room helped the user displace her presence in a physical, material world where the need for nutritional sustenance is a reality. The home as a physical rooting in space was supplanted by a virtual site that oriented the user within various ‘rooms’ that one may occupy and explore, use to connect with other members or simply submerge herself in imagery.”

Dear “writer”, if you ever read this, we are people who live on the planet Earth. This is not “The Matrix”. I’m in a physical space as I type this to you on my phone. I am aware of this. Are you? Either you like to pretend that you’re smarter than everyone else or you’re just really lazy with your school work.

Next time you try to write a paper, come up with a better thesis statement that doesn’t leave you scrambling for supporting data reminiscent of a teenager taking their first psychology class to “diagnose” their family members’ mental illnesses.

All of that aside,
we talk about food A LOT here. If this is actually some weird virtual-reality house, believe me, the kitchen and dining room are very popular.

Please, get out of academia.