SkinnyGirlBible.com

V

Vaporize

Has anyone seen this website? There is a twitter account with the same name, but I'm not sure they are affiliated with each other.

The link is: http://skinnygirlbible.com.

At first I thought it was a proana type of website but it doesn't seem to be one.

They have a bunch of diets posted and pictures of models. I was really curious about the model diets, if they are accurate and real. It seems they get models and people emailing them their diets, which they then post.

Can anyone verify if those model diets are real?

Has anyone seen this website? There is a twitter account with the same name, but I'm not sure they are affiliated with each other.

The link is: http://skinnygirlbible.com.

At first I thought it was a proana type of website but it doesn't seem to be one.

They have a bunch of diets posted and pictures of models. I was really curious about the model diets, if they are accurate and real. It seems they get models and people emailing them their diets, which they then post.

Can anyone verify if those model diets are real?

If you open up the Start menu on your computer and go to Control Panel > System and Security, you should find an option called BS Alerts. Turn that on. :D

Ha, I kinda figured it might be BS but wanted a real model to weigh-in on it. :)

My favorite one is the obese girl who lived off of applesauce and vodka for two months.
Lol yes that was a good one.

I must admit I tried a couple of diets on there. The summer garden girl diet with watermelon and grape juice, in particular. It did shave a couple more pounds off me but for obvious reasons-- it cleaned me out!

Just checked it out....the author of that site seems to be veeery well educated, I'm sure it's all evidence-based and safe:meh: (I realize it's a use-at-your-own-discretion type of deal)

LOL.

I notice now that the pickle diet article automatically forwards to theskinnyexclusive.com, I guess the sites are related.

Ha! I found out who owns these websites. It's Rian Montgomery, the woman who started theskinnywebsite.com many years ago and basically started the online celebrity body gossip trend. I emailed her using the contact form on the website, and she replied with her actual email address, very nicely, and told me who she was. She owns both theskinnyexclusive.com and skinnygirlbible.com. It's very interesting because I've been in contact with her before when she had her old forum up, theskinnyforum.com, a couple years ago.

I don't know if anyone even cares at this point, but I find it interesting. Apparently this lady used to be obese but lost a ton of weight. She used to make a ton of money online from theskinnywebsite.com but sold it last year. Nowadays she is into New Age and psychic stuff along with diet stuff. LOL

I asked her how she lost the weight- she said she went from 185 to 120 since last summer. So far she hasn't replied.

Anyway this is just an FYI, in case anyone was curious... :) I don't know if any of you remember theskinnywebsite.com when it was super popular?

Ha! I found out who owns these websites. It's Rian Montgomery, the woman who started theskinnywebsite.com many years ago and basically started the online celebrity body gossip trend. I emailed her using the contact form on the website, and she replied with her actual email address, very nicely, and told me who she was. She owns both theskinnyexclusive.com and skinnygirlbible.com. It's very interesting because I've been in contact with her before when she had her old forum up, theskinnyforum.com, a couple years ago.

I don't know if anyone even cares at this point, but I find it interesting. Apparently this lady used to be obese but lost a ton of weight. She used to make a ton of money online from theskinnywebsite.com but sold it last year. Nowadays she is into New Age and psychic stuff along with diet stuff. LOL

I asked her how she lost the weight- she said she went from 185 to 120 since last summer. So far she hasn't replied.

Anyway this is just an FYI, in case anyone was curious... :) I don't know if any of you remember theskinnywebsite.com when it was super popular?

I remember rian. I always wondered about her. I remember her saying she had a mental disorder in the skinnywebsite
Thanks for posting those links

I remember Rian too. Didn't know she sold theskinnywebsite... Used to go there before discovering SG :)

I've never tried a Twinkie so I don't know but why does it make you throw up?
I've never had them either, we don't have them in my country. But I've seen them on American tv-shows and they look absolutely disgusting.
It doesn't even look like food.
twinkies.jpg

I've never tried a Twinkie so I don't know but why does it make you throw up?
They're totally synthetic and disgusting, the ingredients are wheat flour, sugar, corn syrup, niacin, water, high fructose corn syrup, shortening, and so forth.
Fun facts: People have taken to deep frying them at carnivals. Also: a 37 year old twinkie.