SkinnyGirlBible.com

I've never had them either, we don't have them in my country. But I've seen them on American tv-shows and they look absolutely disgusting.
It doesn't even look like food.
twinkies.jpg
Haha I know what they look like, I've seen them before but only in American grocery stores and on tv shows just never had the need/desire to try them I was just wondering what is it that makes you throw up?

Haha I know what they look like, I've seen them before but only in American grocery stores and on tv shows just never had the need/desire to try them I was just wondering what is it that makes you throw up?
They have never made me throw up as i have never eaten them, but the thought of eating something that disgusting makes me feel sick..

Ha! I found out who owns these websites. It's Rian Montgomery, the woman who started theskinnywebsite.com many years ago and basically started the online celebrity body gossip trend. I emailed her using the contact form on the website, and she replied with her actual email address, very nicely, and told me who she was. She owns both theskinnyexclusive.com and skinnygirlbible.com. It's very interesting because I've been in contact with her before when she had her old forum up, theskinnyforum.com, a couple years ago.

I don't know if anyone even cares at this point, but I find it interesting. Apparently this lady used to be obese but lost a ton of weight. She used to make a ton of money online from theskinnywebsite.com but sold it last year. Nowadays she is into New Age and psychic stuff along with diet stuff. LOL

I asked her how she lost the weight- she said she went from 185 to 120 since last summer. So far she hasn't replied.

Anyway this is just an FYI, in case anyone was curious... :) I don't know if any of you remember theskinnywebsite.com when it was super popular?

Thanks for sharing! I am very interested/surprised to hear those sites are owned by Rian. I can't find the piece she wrote about it, but I remember reading something about a year and a half or two years ago where she explained that the reason she gave up The Skinny Website and turned to spiritual postings was because focusing on weight and body type had become mentally unhealthy for her. She said she needed to refocus her priorities to focus on her health. (The post I'm thinking of seems to be gone now, though...)

Given that, it's odd that she would be running multiple pro-skinny sites now. I hope she is healthy and doing well, but there is something about her that seems fishy to me.

They just look estremely gross and I feel like if that's ALL you eat you'll be perpetually nauseous.

This is coming from someone who LOVES junk food.
Oh ok I thought you meant they actually make you sick rather than it's revolting to eat. I do however agree, also someone who loves sweet food I've never had the desire to try these.