Skinny Underground?

classichic

Super Star
Jan 27, 2012
Somewhere
I came across a website called Skinny underground which has a blog feature, on food and celebs from what I can see (haven't gone through it yet since it's late now) but what I found interesting was the members forum section which is privatised. My first thought was another Skinny Gossip forum copycat but since we can't view it I'm not so sure. Apparently the owner has less than 10% membership acceptance rate.

Anyone heard of it? Any members? Thoughts?

http://www.skinnyunderground.com/about.html

I'm a member. It is LITERALLY a skinnygossip knockoff, even forum titles are similar. There's also a member called classicchic & and a moderator called @Xsmall

jNvtNHB.jpg

I remember another member here had that profile pic as well.

I think most girls get accepted...

I saw this on tumblr and it sparked a little interest but all I did was click on the forum page and you can't even see anything unless you're a member. That xsmall person is definitely not me! I wonder if they stole mine and @classichic usernames :nervous:. Really weird

Reactions: 1 user
I'm a member. It is LITERALLY a skinnygossip knockoff, even forum titles are similar. There's also a member called classicchic & and a moderator called @Xsmall

jNvtNHB.jpg

I remember another member here had that profile pic as well.

I think most girls get accepted...

I think Coral had that pic at one time

Reactions: 1 user
I did a quick google search on skinny underground and it seems to be a MPA member trying to steal members from MPA while copying our content? Weird as fuck. Also they have a Facebook page for "Skinny girls"... Much creative. Brain can't handle. :facepalm:

They also have an instagram and twitter handle. Imo it looks like a site run by an average weight wannabe trying to get $$ off of ads. The advice is so amateurish and noob. The instagram is nonoffensive, but it's like a generic page that shows all the "recent hot n trendy" models. I'm unimpressed.

In one instagram picture they hash tagged skinny gossip - i don't know if it was a generic tag or if they're trying so hard to be sg that they accidentally put #skinnygossip instead of #skinnyunderground

Seems to me like maybe some ex sg, kicked-out member or something started it... :whistling:

Reactions: 2 users
Accepts less than 10% my ass, I bet this bitch is accepting left right and centre to build it up

Reactions: 1 users
The Skinny Underground's twitter page actually followed me on twitter a couple days ago.. I'm scared ._.

Reactions: 1 users