Skinny-like-a-model tumblr

P

Peppertea3

This blog http://skinny-like-a-model.tumblr.com/ basically posts women of all sizes, but only extremely flattering pictures.

It's great thinspo because you see the skinny bodies juxtaposed with fat ones and it's all the more obvious that no matter how flattering the shot is suppposed to be, the thin ones look better.... and It's reverse thinspo at the same time.

Reactions: 1 user
this is strange to me. someone who has an eating disorder but thinks all body types are beautiful...

this is strange to me. someone who has an eating disorder but thinks all body types are beautiful...
Eurgh! You're right, this tumblr is really weird. I dunno, reverse thinspo isn't really my thing, but as per the psychology of the girl who's running it...

I remember when I was in the throes of my ED days (ohh what a hell) and would look at normal-sized people who looked happy and genuinely think they were beautiful. I could not see myself in the same light of course, and saw personal perfection only attained through being unhealthily thin, but I could appreciate the beauty in others, even if they weren't thin. I think that might shed some light on her state?

I used to be like that. It wasn't really that I thought fat women were beautiful, per se, it was that I was jealous that they seemed happy and would eat whatever they wanted in whatever amounts they wanted. Since I was starving and miserable.

I like it. I understand the girl's reasoning for posting pictures of women of all sizes because honestly while I prefer to be super skinny I find happy women to be beautiful. I'm weird like that.

I think I'm a lot harder on myself than I am on other people. I can see curvier women as beautiful, but I cannot stand the thought of it being me. I think the biggest problem is that it's easier to look sloppy if you're average or overweight... especially in pictures.

I just want to avoid all pictures until I'm at my goal weight T_T

I feel the same way, I think many body types can be beautiful in their own way.
Just not for me.