Skinny + Jewellery

O

Olivia

I just realized that there is no threads in here so I am going to post pics of skinny girls wearing some beautiful jewellery :) Please do add your own xxx
bangle-bracelets-fashion-girl-jewellery-nails-Favim.com-74946.jpg

The tights are amazing and the cross is simple yet pretty :luv:
tumblr_lqbh2owYgu1qe18nqo4_400.jpg

2035_2e6c.jpg

tumblr_lm6ppt3Qm71qh7a1to1_500_large.jpg

3991_2e59.png

GLESCUFFSTREESNATUREEDITORIALSTRIPEDCAPBALENCIAGASHORTSBURBERRYHATPAMELALOVEJEWELRYNECKLACESBANG.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Makes me want to go out and buy a whole bunch of jewellery. But i know i probably will not wear it.... :p

I love it when bracelets can fit up over one's elbow and just hang out there, nice and loose. One of my former bosses was super tiny and could just slide bracelets up there, completely unhindered by arm wobble...if one is skinny enough, that spot just makes the perfect lil' shelf for a nice band/cuff!

I love it when bracelets can fit up over one's elbow and just hang out there, nice and loose. One of my former bosses was super tiny and could just slide bracelets up there, completely unhindered by arm wobble...if one is skinny enough, that spot just makes the perfect lil' shelf for a nice band/cuff!
THIS. Ahhh, perfection.

I love looking at picture's on instagram or on their blog by sabo skirt. They put some really cool stuff up :)

Attachments

• tumblrm2lsquaznl1qedulm.jpg
    tumblrm2lsquaznl1qedulm.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 107
  • tumblrm2r10voyhj1qedulm.jpg
    tumblrm2r10voyhj1qedulm.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 86
  • tumblrm30kgtetwa1qedulmwb.jpg
    tumblrm30kgtetwa1qedulmwb.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 85
  • img4950y.jpg
    img4950y.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 84
im a huge fan of jewelry i wear about 30 bracelets on each arm daily and my rings a huge. im obsessed with hair bows...i think now i have about 100 all BIG over the top and beautiful one to match every outfit!:luv: i cant get enough of fedoras and necklaces are a must have:grin:

I think only skinny girls can pull off the choker look.

Either SG skinny, or thin.... I've seen average-chub girls with chokers and I mentally photoshop them with 10 lbs less, and it always looks much better.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
tumblr_nk1ipnwAkJ1qll5dxo1_1280.jpg

Not sure if it counts because I can't tell if its built into the dress or a separate piece of jewellery, but this is one of my favourite pictures ever.:luv: I love how the layers of jewels drape over her shoulder blades!

Ruth-Bell-Model-2016-Photos02.jpg

Do crowns count?

Ruth Bell usually looks like she could kill me (or at least wants to steal my lunch money) but I love it.

Asymmetrical earring on such a symmetrical, delicate face:

fernanda-ly-frederikke-sofie-grace-hartzel-ruth-bell-for-vogue-china-2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 user