Skinny image doctoring, or: How to stop being fooled by photoshop

This random micro-influencer I follow did the exact same thing recently when she gained a modicum of social media fame. She was already skinny, so the stretching is just kind of... deeply embarrassing? Leaving her identity in these shots bc she’s a self-professed public figure:

2018:

2020:

At least she's skinny... haha but yeah, it's downright embarrasing.
Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 9.59.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 10.00.48 PM.png

Ok... and people asking her in the comments how tall she is, do they really not realise

This random micro-influencer I follow did the exact same thing recently when she gained a modicum of social media fame. She was already skinny, so the stretching is just kind of... deeply embarrassing? Leaving her identity in these shots bc she’s a self-professed public figure:

2018:

2020:

damn, the Kate lady already is skinny af, love her look! But makes me wonder what more of her pictures look like without the editing 🤔

2018:

2020:

BAAF5E2C-2418-41CA-A40B-6E1E27FA96C5.jpeg

People are so easily fooled. Btw, where are the “girl, you’re too skinny, eat!” comments??

I hate putting this type of negative stuff on the site, but I saw this on Twitter earlier today. I was wondering what you girls thought about it!
I think that it’s funny that some people would go the lengths to pay to edit themselves like this when they could achieve the same results for free...
Just thought that I would share considering how popular tiktok is nowadays, kind of proves how little it takes to present oneself in this way and build a career + following while putting in the absolute minimum of effort.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
I have always looked up to her style and body, but in this screams leg stretching .… :(

Attachments

• 5E8A5188-C04A-4EBA-8DAB-BA992C7382F1.png
    5E8A5188-C04A-4EBA-8DAB-BA992C7382F1.png
    596.9 KB · Views: 147
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 user