Skinny Gossip Browsing

1. how often do you come here?
Too often :nervous: I typically peek in to see if I have notifications or something each day when I check email and stuff, but I usually only hang around for a few minutes.

2. what are your favourite thread?
Tie between Miley Cyrus and Kate Upton. I'm heartless :twisted:

3. do you have a favourite section?
Takedowns hahah

4. what is your routine/how do you browse through topics?
Usually just click on the "New Posts" section and peruse

5. anything you are not interested in?
I tend to not look at the TV / Movie threads

6. do you give karma/use to check yours?
Sure do!

7. which users posts do you love most?
@Serene with her uber-standards, I love it. Also Apple is amazing (obvs; not tagged because I told her this like yesterday), @Agytha has the best industry / skinny insights and @FashionThin kills me.

:luv: you're lovely, thank you! :kiss:

Last edited by a moderator:

1. I visit the forum pretty much daily, some days for a longer amount of time than others.
2. I love any thread that is something I can relate to or learn from. I can't say I've got a particular favorite because I have enjoyed many of the discussions here.
3. As far as sections, I most enjoy the Skinny Showcase, Member Articles, Workouts, and Anything Goes, haha.
4. I just read anything that catches my eye, and reply if I think I may have something to contribute. I wander through most sections 2-3 times a week. It's kind of variable what I find interesting on any given day.
5. I rarely read or contribute to the "Sex and Relationships" threads, and I pretty much never look at the "Introductions".
6. I have given some karma but have rarely checked my own. I don't do either very often.
7. I love a ton of different posts by a ton of users here, so I can't really pick a favorite. So many of the girls here contribute very interesting things and I always enjoy seeing something new and interesting!

1. Usually several times a day though there are days when I don't come here.
2. There are a lot of threads I love! :)
3. I love the Takedown section. I doubt many forums have a section where you can bitch all you want about people you don't like. Or do you mean which section as in "The Office", "The Kitchen", etc? In that case I like The Editing Room and The Studio.
4. I usually go to the main forum page, scroll down and look at the forums that have been commented on recently and see if anything looks interesting.
5. Honestly I don't visit The Bedroom or The Closet much.
6. Yeah, I give karma sometimes and check my User CP sometimes to check my own.
7. That's a difficult one, there are a lot of awesome people here.

Too often :nervous: I typically peek in to see if I have notifications or something each day when I check email and stuff, but I usually only hang around for a few minutes.

Tie between Miley Cyrus and Kate Upton. I'm heartless :twisted:

Takedowns hahah

Usually just click on the "New Posts" section and peruse

I tend to not look at the TV / Movie threads

Sure do!

@Serene with her uber-standards, I love it. Also Apple is amazing (obvs; not tagged because I told her this like yesterday), @Agytha has the best industry / skinny insights and @FashionThin kills me.

Awww thanks! :flower:

Confessions!

Too sensitive for takedowns. Repelled by reverse-inspiration. Not interested in TV and entertainment. No idea who the celebrities are. Bored by skinny showcase (with a very few exceptions).

@Apple, @antelope, @floatingthistle, @Nala @Agytha @salander, @Rose125, @Poppy Bounder, @FashionThin, @SatelliteEyes, @SugarFree, @visna, @Allie, @Ally, @RedGlitter, @Babydoll, @leila @ExtraShot @Lee, @Em., @Jailbait, @Merci Petite, @Anonymous Bullcock, plus @Phoebe, @smallbones, @LERF, @skinny 2012, @BonnieN, @Dalek, @analinne, @Scarlet, @Hypatia and @elmas when they were around, and many who don't come to mind right now because I haven't been keeping up lately. Those are just the people I can think of off the top of my head.

Reactions: 1 users
Confessions!

Too sensitive for takedowns. Repelled by reverse-inspiration. Not interested in TV and entertainment. No idea who the celebrities are. Bored by skinny showcase (with a very few exceptions).

@Apple, @antelope, @floatingthistle, @Nala @Agytha @salander, @Rose125, @Poppy Bounder, @FashionThin, @SatelliteEyes, @SugarFree, @visna, @Allie, @Ally, @RedGlitter, @Babydoll, @leila @ExtraShot @Lee, @Em., @Jailbait, @Merci Petite, @Anonymous Bullcock, plus @Phoebe, @smallbones, @LERF, @Skinny2012, @BonnieN, @Dalek, @analinne, @Scarlet, @Hypatia and @elmas when they were around, and many who don't come to mind right now because I haven't been keeping up lately. Those are just the zpeople I can think of off the top of my head.

awwwwww :kiss:

I check everyday and if I have something good to say, I'll post, otherwise just lurk

Anything and everything really, any thread has potential but it depends on the discussion that carries on later

Hmmm... Not really

I just check "new posts"

"I'm fat I need tips" threads, really! (I'm fat at the moment but that's my problem, I can go to MFP to whine and rant)

Yes!!! I do! both of them

Ugh!!! I pretty much would like any irony, pun, pervy and cold hearted comment :twisted:

@Apple, @antelope, @floatingthistle, @Nala @Agytha @salander, @Rose125, @Poppy Bounder, @FashionThin, @SatelliteEyes, @SugarFree, @visna, @Allie, @Ally, @RedGlitter, @Babydoll, @leila @ExtraShot @Lee, @Em., @Jailbait, @Merci Petite, @Anonymous Bullcock, plus @Phoebe, @smallbones, @LERF, @skinny 2012, @BonnieN, @Dalek, @analinne, @Scarlet, @Hypatia and @elmas when they were around, and many who don't come to mind right now because I haven't been keeping up lately. Those are just the people I can think of off the top of my head.

:kiss: Thank you!!! :)

when they were around, and many who don't come to mind right now because I haven't been keeping up lately. Those are just the people I can think of off the top of my head.

I am seriously really honored and surprised to be on this list! Thank you thank you! :luv:

Confessions!

ARE YOU BACK?!?!? TELL ME YOU'RE BACK! PLEASE AH! I'M LITERALLY SCREAMING NOW! I MISSED YOU SO MUUUCH AAAAAAH *runsincircles*

:kiss:

Confessions!

:kiss: A kiss to you, darling!

thank you love :kiss:

ARE YOU BACK?!?!? TELL ME YOU'RE BACK! PLEASE AH! I'M LITERALLY SCREAMING NOW! I MISSED YOU SO MUUUCH AAAAAAH *runsincircles*

This x198493834975!!! Cause if you are, you should announce it officially or something, I'm sure it'll make lots of people here super happy, including me :kiss:

1. how often do you come here? Daily, or almost.
2. what are your favourite thread? The model ones, on the runway, backstage, the skinnies strike back and similar threads on real life takedowns (so funny!), and many many more. :)
3. do you have a favourite section? Probably the model one.
4. what is your routine/how do you browse through topics? I don't usually browse through sections/topics unless I'm looking for something specific. When I log in, I directly go to 'new posts' and see what's interesting or not.
5. anything you are not interested in? It's very varied, I can't think os something specific right now.
6. do you give karma/use to check yours? Yes, I love the Karma system!! But I don't leave my name when I give it, I find it more mysterious and intriguing ;) So the all the lovely girls who gave me karma, if you never saw my name in the comments, I swear, it's not because I don't think of you :kiss:
7. which users posts do you love most? I like lots of people here, but I won't name any name. Sorry if you find my non-favoritism annoying :p

Confessions!

Thank you soooo much :luv:

This x198493834975!!! Cause if you are, you should announce it officially or something, I'm sure it'll make lots of people here super happy, including me :kiss:

I have my press people deal with this sort of thing ;)

Aww thank you! :kiss: I'm so happy to see you back and posting, and I'm obviously not the only one thinking this :):luv:

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. I've just moved to a different country and I don't know a single soul, so it feels really great to be able to log in and find friends wherever I go. :kiss:

I guess I'll be posting for the time being - it's SO nice for me to feel like I fit in somewhere, but there is a trade-off against my state of mind in some cases, and if I think it's freaking me out or doing strange things to my motivation with eating, I'll have another break.

I have a sneaking suspicion that one or two of us are here when we ought to be doing other things. Like working at our jobs and stuff. So I thought I might create a small addendum to the original thread and ask: what ought you to be doing when you visit Skinny Gossip?

Me: Sleeping