Skinny Fitness Content

Just found @keto_vivian's Instagram page and am so inspired by her physique. She's so muscular/toned at a BMI of 16.4, which is really refreshing to see since I often fall victim to the fear that weightlifting = bulkiness. I just love how sculpted she looks while still maintaining such a narrow frame! Wish I could read Korean so I could learn more about her meal plan, daily calorie intake, and training schedule. At 37 years old, she is absolutely easing my fear regarding inevitable weight gain with age.

1653313978085.png

1653314149692.png

1653314189854.png

1653314312598.png

1653314388732.png

I was pretty sold when I saw a body check video (second slide), which I'm hoping/assuming is unedited:

Serious props to her, especially given this before pic:
1653314260997.png

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 11 users
Nedchanog Ganjanapan
@beer_nedchanog on instagram
•164 cm
•44-46 kg (16.4-17.1 bm)
•age 42 :bow:

Screenshot_20220515-194552_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220515-194601_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220515-194633_Instagram.jpg

I haven't looked too much into her profile since I can't understand most things she puts in her stories, but she is big on exercising and eating healthy. She was a bit bigger before; lower end of healthy bmi.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
@emmyomshanti on Instagram is a yoga teacher I follow.

Instagrams with beachy/natural vibes are some of my favourites to follow. She has that vibe + she has a great torso. Abs. :drool: I'm a yoga teacher myself, and although I don't teach new age/hippy stuff in my classes, I enjoy some of her captions and her appreciation of nature.

She is very pear shaped - her legs (and even arms tbh) could be so so much better, but I love her shoulders + abs.

Screenshot_20220609_073200.jpg

Screenshot_20220609_073051.jpg
Screenshot_20220609_073106.jpg
Screenshot_20220609_073023.jpg
Screenshot_20220609_073216.jpg

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 5 users

She caught my eye.

Not sure what to make of the “weight gain” journey though.

Reactions: 2 users
I'm going to bump this thread because I absolutely love the skinny-fit look.

When I was watching the sports news I found out that the Swedish cross-country skier Frida Karlsson has a great body, especially for being a skier since they normally have massive thighs. She recently won Tour de Ski and a journalist pointed out that having lightweight body is advantageous in this sport (as with many other sports). Plus, her face is really pretty. She does have a very muscular body so it might not be everyone's cup of tea, but here are some photos of her

104996170_152472473034207_326917940769772268_n.jpg

1683917089988.png

1683917151772.png

1683917280006.png

1683917319744.png

This is from when I saw her on the news. Her legs look lovely in motion.
ezgif.com-optimize.gif

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 11 users
Alice Pilate or @alicepilate on Instagram is a French pilates instructor whom I have followed for some time. She has really nice abs and beautifully slim legs.

• Disagree
Reactions: 6 users
Alice Pilate or @alicepilate on Instagram is a French pilates instructor whom I have followed for some time. She has really nice abs and beautifully slim legs.

Imo her legs are her problem area and she knows it :lol: Her thighs and calves look noticeably larger in photos that aren’t meticulously posed and/or feature baggy pants. But to be fair she does look verrrrry short and admirably toned otherwise!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Imo her legs are her problem area and she knows it :lol: Her thighs and calves look noticeably larger in photos that aren’t meticulously posed and/or feature baggy pants. But to be fair she does look verrrrry short and admirably toned otherwise!
I see what you mean! In my defense, a lot of my attention was turned to her abs, but her legs are by no means as lean as the other athletes on this thread.

ballerinas have to be te epitome of skinny and fit. Lately have been obsessed with Melanie and her turns as well as Tessa, If you look at some of the people behind them you can see how much more gorgeous the skinny dancers look and how much more capable they are of doing the moves

Attachments

• Download (3).mp4
    2.4 MB
  • v12044gd0000ch9gearc77ueki4eo7j0.MP4
    2 MB
  • v12044gd0000cga85d3c77u5hheaknp0.MP4
    3 MB
  • v12044gd0000ch61i13c77uah2ps7abg.MP4
    2.3 MB
  • v12044gd0000cent71rc77u50c78h7j0.MP4
    3.8 MB
  • v12044gd0000chftb2jc77u8to256t8g.MP4
    1.8 MB
  • Love
  • Agree
Lately have been obsessed with Melanie and her turns as well as Tessa
i love seeing that page on my tiktok so much - those dancers are so skinny and strong (and have gorgeous muscles as well) the muscle control and balance they have is insane!
there's a ballet dancer i watched grow up in the vaganova academy, Maria Khoreva aka marachok on instagram; she premiered quite a few times as soon as she graduated, and continues to do so. she's still so young to be a prima and teaches some online classes too. her hyperextension goes all the way to the tips of her toes, and her back muscle/scapula bones make her look like a literal swan. her lines are flawless!
unnamed.jpg
8_khoreva_spashay_krasavisa_by_razina.jpg

her back in the school:

7494547728fedc6ad66f0980d0dc905b.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
ballerinas have to be te epitome of skinny and fit. Lately have been obsessed with Melanie and her turns as well as Tessa, If you look at some of the people behind them you can see how much more gorgeous the skinny dancers look and how much more capable they are of doing the moves

i love seeing that page on my tiktok so much - those dancers are so skinny and strong (and have gorgeous muscles as well) the muscle control and balance they have is insane!
there's a ballet dancer i watched grow up in the vaganova academy, Maria Khoreva aka marachok on instagram; she premiered quite a few times as soon as she graduated, and continues to do so. she's still so young to be a prima and teaches some online classes too. her hyperextension goes all the way to the tips of her toes, and her back muscle/scapula bones make her look like a literal swan. her lines are flawless!
View attachment 140564View attachment 140565

her back in the school:

View attachment 140566

Good posts, I especially never tire of Maria Khoreva, but both of you please capitalise your sentences correctly. I’ve noticed many runts doing the same in various threads. This isn’t Twitter, we expect proper grammar here!

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
Good posts, I especially never tire of Maria Khoreva, but both of you please capitalise your sentences correctly. I’ve noticed many runts doing the same in various threads. This isn’t Twitter, we expect proper grammar here!
Thank you so much, I'll use correct grammar/punctuation from now on 🤍 ; and yes she and Elisabeth Beyer are such prodigies - Elisabeth's pirouette and balance skills are unreal, it's like watching a feather float onstage.

Reactions: 2 users
Sima Malena or @bysimamalena on Instagram. German fitness influencer who shows that you can practice intuitive eating without overeating.

She is around 162/163cm and I estimate her BMI to be in the high 17/ low 18 range.
IMG_20230606_162339.jpg
IMG_20230606_163026.jpg

IMG_20230606_163419.jpg

IMG_20230606_162441.jpg

A video of what she eats in a day because for some reason, I'm unable to share videos onto the post.

Sima Malena or @bysimamalena on Instagram. German fitness influencer who shows that you can practice intuitive eating without overeating.

She is around 162/163cm and I estimate her BMI to be in the high 17/ low 18 range.
View attachment 141201View attachment 141202
View attachment 141203
View attachment 141204
A video of what she eats in a day because for some reason, I'm unable to share videos onto the post.
Her thighs and arms look chunky, weirdly her arms are looking big as if she didn't target them during workouts enough and her thighs look big as if she overdid the thigh workouts. I assume her BMI is around 18-19, the muscle makes it hard to tell so it could be higher.
I do however quite like her calves and stomach but I don't think she fits the SGF skinny standard.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
View attachment 140564View attachment 140565

her back in the school:

View attachment 140566

I absolutely adore her, both due to her personality and body. Since even the ballet world seems to be gradually infiltrated by fatties, seeing beautiful artists take proper care of their bodies and keep themselves skinny gives me hope that this sport's artistry isn't dying. Svetlana is another example of a stunning ballerina once again proving how much better ballet looks executed by skinny dancers.
23509412_1731344066899405_5157067664988408681_o.jpeg
28795645_1851298184903992_1407632611655811072_n.jpeg
march-11-2018-russia-moscow-the-1st-bravo-international-professional-classical-music-awards-c...jpeg
Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 18.33.54.png
Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 18.33.39.png
f21d0a7e67816c361b9a3b98ab624559.jpeg
22050365_1938875999472524_8214081112457309566_n.jpeg

• Love

View attachment 141201View attachment 141202
View attachment 141203
View attachment 141204
Looks uncomfortably chunky to me and the way she’s posing to try create a thigh gap in each photo is not only embarrassing but is the stuff of my physio’s nightmares.

Seems about right…

Googled out of curiosity and that last tub she’s holding is “high protein ice cream” not even yogurt, a 200 calorie protein bar as a casual snack, tacos, and all that on a day with huge helping of gross looking noodles?

For me girls with bodies like this living in their polyester sets that that I see in workout classes are some of my greatest reverse-spo honestly and a constant reminder to self that personally I don’t want to sweep myself up in some ignorant cult of working out and instead always want to be focusing on learning proper form and training internal muscles. (E.g. the reason that you see chunky stomachs with a six pack is because it’s easy to work the external abs by ignorant brute force, while activating and training the transversus abs, the “corset” muscle, has to be learnt. For me the point of personal training etc. as opposed to going out and plowing a field is to learn to work postural muscles that will give me graceful form in my everyday movements.)

These girls exert so much effort doing workouts on large manual labor muscles and spend so much time “getting enough protein” etc. in so they can exercise and feel virtuous in this prodigious Sisyphean labor… of maintaining an aggressively average body.

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 9 users
These girls exert so much effort doing workouts on large manual labor muscles and spend so much time “getting enough protein” etc. in so they can exercise and feel virtuous in this prodigious Sisyphean labor… of maintaining an aggressively average body.
Ha. I know someone who fit that bill exactly. I'm not sure if she lost weight now but I remember her saying she was anti any cardio and bragged about how much better lifting heavy weights was. In fact, she seemed to only do weightlifting. :wtf:

I was always confused about how she could have a six pack but, well, I guess that explains it.

• Funny
Reactions: 1 users
For me girls with bodies like this living in their polyester sets that that I see in workout classes are some of my greatest reverse-spo honestly and a constant reminder to self that personally I don’t want to sweep myself up in some ignorant cult of working out and instead always want to be focusing on learning proper form and training internal muscles. (E.g. the reason that you see chunky stomachs with a six pack is because it’s easy to work the external abs by ignorant brute force, while activating and training the transversus abs, the “corset” muscle, has to be learnt. For me the point of personal training etc. as opposed to going out and plowing a field is to learn to work postural muscles that will give me graceful form in my everyday movements.)
I feel the same way when I see those girls at the gym, they are definitely my number one reverse-inspo.

The thing is, for many years I have been doing heavy weight lifting and I absolutely love it (except for external ab-exercises because, like you said, you can easily get big which is why most professional bodybuilders never do it either). When I see those girls do the same type of workout as me, I never cease to be amazed by how clueless and terrible they are. Actually, no, I wouldn’t call it the same workout as me, it's not even close. Their technique is embarrassing and they lift remarkably light in relation to their body weight/BMI. Usually heavier people tend to be stronger, but my body size is half of theirs and I lift heavier. Also their selection of exercises are so... random. It’s amazing how little they know about human anatomy and simple physics.

I can go on and on about this but I’m going to stop venting now. My final thoughts are: it’s obvious that they have found some fit influencer on Instagram or TikTok, tries to copy what they are doing and that’s the only research they have done.

• Love
and that’s the only research they have done.
Whenever I see girls with chunky misshapen legs running intensely and “extremely hard” with Trendelenburg gait… :seeya:

Whatever, in the end if they want to spend their life in a way that seems to me extremely tiring, ineffective, and laborious, that’s their business! :lol:

• Agree
  • Funny