Skinny clothing?

i have a pair of super skinny jeans from H & M that I always wear with boots. i feel like they kind of squeeze me in, showing off my gap :)
i also have a pair of cut off jean shorts that i absolutely wear all summer long cuz they make me feel skinny to boot!

I also have some clothes that are really tight now...and I want them back fitting nice. I just bought a Citizen of Humanity jeans in a smaller size as motivation. I HAVE to fit into these...because I'm utterly in love with them.

img-thing

i have a bunch of sleeveless shirts/blouses that i want to wear for the summer. american apparel's racerback tanks are also really nice, they look exquisite on a toned body ;)

Theres this dress I want from forever 21- it's summery, orange with white crocheted details and it's loose in the right places. Quite short. Should look amazing with the super thin legs I hope to have by summer.

I haven't worn anything without sleeves for years now, the same with shorts. So I guess I'll be wearing those again.

I was considering using this as a motivational technique. If I bought clothes I want to wear, but can't fit into yet, I'll do anything I can to wear them. Hopefully this'll work and I'll look wonderful in my skinny clothes!

I do this and it's the best feeling although right now for example, I'm dreading to wear this new jean I bought and it pisses me a little bit off that I'm not ready for it yet, but I know its worth the wait.
It fits and everything, but not the way I want it to fit so I cannot wear it out. But I've done it in the past and its great when you get there and even better when that item starts being too big. :)

I snagged this Maison Martin Margiela for H&M bodysuit back in November. It fits, but not perfectly. I'm close... and stoked.

sarah-jessica-parker-maison-martin-margiela-for-hm-party-10.jpg

My gown for senior formal. Long, blood red, and just a touch to tight, but not for long.

And then my skinniest friend was giving away some of her pants and I took a pair and now my goal is to fit into them. (sharing clothes with her is like, the ultimate goal, or with her sister, who might the be tiniest human being on the planet)

This dress!
original.jpg

It's so small around the bust, even though I have like a 30 inch bust measurement!

I have 2 pairs of high-waisted short-shorts (not quite pin-up shorts; I could never be that classy) that look like trash on me now with my blubber thighs. I'm hoping losing these last 3 lbs or so will make enough of a difference. :hmm: Would love to walk around in black tights and cutoffs.

black skinny jeans! they fit but I want them to fit perfectly and somehow loose especially on my hips and upper thighs

Yes. I have tree trunk legs and I'm also poor, so although I don't have the clothes in my closet yet, I'm saving up what money I can scrounge to buy a pair of beautiful, size 0/00 black skinny jeans to pair with black heels once I reach my GW :luv: Also, shorts. The devils have done nothing but mock me my whole life. NO MORE.