Skinniest Models

I totally have to disagree with this but it's solely due to my taste in style and aesthetic, so not judging, just adding opinion!

I love the edgy look, (I guess that's my look)

But like I said, I have my taste and others have theirs!

I guess the same could be said if you love Victoria Secret, Top 100 pop songs, nepotism and hamburgers, then you'd love Gigi, Bella, and Kendal :disgusted:
I love edgy but only if it's genuine. with a lot of models lately, it seems forced and contrived. Boring as hell...(like look at how many models have gone from cute boring instagirl posts to "edgy" slayer shirt and smudged eyeliner and ripped fishnets in a month or less; I love Ruby Aldridge for that reason (maybe that reason alone)--she's in a punk band that plays shows and she *means* it. Julia Cumming too, but she was an artist first, then became a model.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
I love edgy but only if it's genuine. with a lot of models lately, it seems forced and contrived. Boring as hell...(like look at how many models have gone from cute boring instagirl posts to "edgy" slayer shirt and smudged eyeliner and ripped fishnets in a month or less; I love Ruby Aldridge for that reason (maybe that reason alone)--she's in a punk band that plays shows and she *means* it. Julia Cumming too, but she was an artist first, then became a model.

Yes, yes, yes, so right! I've seen this a lot where a model (or person) with just a very girl next door look (middle part, long hair, etc.) gets a haircut like a fringe and then totally changes her style to be more edgy.

Being genuine is absolutely a big part of the context.

Edit: I probably sounded so fickle in my previous posts and just invalidated my previous comments, but all you lovely
members here give me so much perspective and insight :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Toma Barkova
IMG_4121.JPG
IMG_4123.JPG
IMG_4124.PNG
IMG_4125.JPG
IMG_4126.JPG
IMG_4142.JPG
IMG_4143.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4144.JPG
    IMG_4144.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 87
  • Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 9 users
bump
lia and odette pavlova
lia pavlova.jpg
odette pavlova.jpg

kaia gerber
092717-major-model-moments-kaia-gerber-ysl-slide_0.jpg

anna gushina
anna gushina.jpg

tatiana lyadochkina
gallery_15718_1586_6656.jpg

1118full-tatiana-lyadochkina.jpg

irina liss
Irina_liss.jpg

lina hoss
lina hoss body.jpg

this is one of the first threads i read on skinny gossip years ago, im so excited to add to it, hope you ladies like it! :kissblush:

• Love
Reactions: 7 users