Skinniest Models

Many are super skinny, but Olga looks like she's both a natural twig and still is watching her diet. I think she is on a narrow line, where one is considered skinny and envied and on the other side, just a scrawny freak.

Since most models are skinny, for me skinniest is not always the best!

2010-02-10-ap-too-thinjpg-4831df45a7d2b0cb_large.jpg

i want her stomach :O

i want her stomach :O

umm, that looks like an old picture of Tiuu. The recent adds I saw her in did not look like that so she may not still have that stomach either, unless she thinned out or they airbrushed her bones to appeal to the mass consumer.

I'm not gonna lie, I take as certain delight in following models through their career and seeing if they can maintain their weight. Being a beenpole at 16/17 is a piece of cake . Staying in top shape for 10+ years....well, that's where it gets interesting & the models can really be admired for their ongoing skinniness!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSkinny_mini
She has an Asian look to her, which I really like.
She's actually Russian & her descent is Western Mongols who migrated to now-Russia in 1607.
Fascinating.

Eugenia reminds me of an even lankier version of former model Irina Pantaeva (from Siberia) which is crazy b/c Irina is 6ft and Eugenia is looks even loooonger!

Last edited by a moderator:
Masha Tyelna. She was so awesome and one of my first favorite models.

Masha Tyelna. She was so awesome and one of my first favorite models.

I like her too! THere´s something special about her looks, especially her really big eyes (love the colour!)
And of course I like her legs and her walk.

Olga has the best xylophone ever! But skinniest legs are Inna's :p

I've always loved Olga. Even though she's not the skinniest she's got something special that always makes her look thin. Certainly the best xylophone, and upper body. So beautiful.

She is gorgeous! Her arms remind me a bit of Jodie Kidd's - she had the most amazing arms ever! :luv:

april popelysheva is amazingly skinny!

Perfect Stats

height 178 - 5'10"
bust 80 - 31"
waist 57 - 22"
hips 87 - 34"
shoes 39 - 7.5

A_6021_sm.jpg

IMG_6479.jpg

IMG_6555.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
yess she indeed does

olga in her older days was incredibly superskinny.

my hunger fades away when i look at these photos :luv:

collettedinniganfw05062dc.jpg
collettedinniganfw05071sr.jpg

photomiddef3217541.jpg
photomiddef3217542.jpg

There is something unique about her, she looks so strong even though she is bony. Beautiful is a given.

She looks bulimic.. Classic bulimic "chipmunk cheeks". I hope I'm wrong though.

Please GTFO of the models' section. You clearly don't know her, because if you did, you'd know that's how her face is structured.

Please GTFO of the models' section. You clearly don't know her, because if you did, you'd know that's how her face is structured.

This. Negative assumptions on models' eating habits are not welcome here.

Anyway, asides from the ones already mentioned such as Vlada, Olga, Anabela, Chanel and Inna, I think Anna could be considered amongst one of the skinniest.

images
images

april popelysheva is amazingly skinny!

Perfect Stats

height 178 - 5'10"
bust 80 - 31"
waist 57 - 22"
hips 87 - 34"
shoes 39 - 7.5

A_6021_sm.jpg

IMG_6479.jpg

IMG_6555.jpg

I love you now :kiss: You showed me one of the most amazing models EVER!

Reactions: 1 user
Why hasn't anyone mentioned Snejana Onopka at her skinniest????
s12.jpg