Simona Kust

cloe27

Rookie
Mar 8, 2018
I have not seen any thread about her on the forum so there I go.

Simona Kust is a model on the rise. Discovered in in Moscow, she quickly became a go-to girl for runway and as a Saint Laurent face.

She is now signed with Ford models Paris and NY, the Fabbrica, Storm, Franscina Models and Wizards.

According to her mother agency, Avant Models she is 172cm so about 5’7.

Bust : 78
Waist : 59
Hips : 87

Despite the fact she is being a bit fat compared to other Saint Laurent muses (eg Mica, Frida...) I love her face and her attitude.

Reactions: 1 users
I have not seen any thread about her on the forum so there I go.

Simona Kust is a model on the rise. Discovered in in Moscow, she quickly became a go-to girl for runway and as a Saint Laurent face.

She is now signed with Ford models Paris and NY, the Fabbrica, Storm, Franscina Models and Wizards.

According to her mother agency, Avant Models she is 172cm so about 5’7.

Bust : 78
Waist : 59
Hips : 87

Despite the fact she is being a bit fat compared to other Saint Laurent muses (eg Mica, Frida...) I love her face and her attitude. View attachment 56824View attachment 56825View attachment 56826View attachment 56827

I get ysl likes to hire slightly "edgy" models but I don't get this one. Her face is different but not enough to be artistic or unique, pink hair is hardly a statement and her facial expression is unchanged in every photo.

She's short but I doubt the 59cm waist. Her thighs and arms are bulky and there's not even a collarbone to save grace.

Unremarkable rat bag art school girl/10, imho :kiss:

Judging from that 2nd picture, her body needs (A LOT) of work... Especially her legs :smash:
I like her face though, but I’m a sucker for brown eyes so that’s probably also why.

• Agree
I thought she had a thread? Or perhaps she was just popular on the Avant thread. I quite like her face— edgy, fits in with Anthony Vaccarello’s current Saint Laurent.

However, she’s fat. And short. And always has been. Being 5’7 and wanting to model HF is unfortunate, but it’s not impossible to succeed if you put effort into looking taller (aka skinny). If it wasn’t for her work in SL, I’d struggle to see her transcend commercial/IG model. (unless HF we never her goal... in which case, fair enough— still better skinny though)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I get ysl likes to hire slightly "edgy" models but I don't get this one. Her face is different but not enough to be artistic or unique, pink hair is hardly a statement and her facial expression is unchanged in every photo.

She's short but I doubt the 59cm waist. Her thighs and arms are bulky and there's not even a collarbone to save grace.

Unremarkable rat bag art school girl/10, imho :kiss:
She is more commercial than HF,... Maybe Saint Laurent wanted some girl that millennials could identify with, she is a strategic tool : a little chubby, pink hair because it’s cool and kawaii (eg a growing Asian fashion market), baby face

I thought she had a thread? Or perhaps she was just popular on the Avant thread. I quite like her face— edgy, fits in with Anthony Vaccarello’s current Saint Laurent.

However, she’s fat. And short. And always has been. Being 5’7 and wanting to model HF is unfortunate, but it’s not impossible to succeed if you put effort into looking taller (aka skinny). If it wasn’t for her work in SL, I’d struggle to see her transcend commercial/IG model. (unless HF we never her goal... in which case, fair enough— still better skinny though)

The thing is I still don’t understand why her agencies did not send her to the gym or whatever to make her look HF 🤨

However I don’t think she did not wanted to do HF, she said in an interview on CR fashion book that doing Saint Laurent was a dream that came true

Losing? Can see some faint xylo.
(I can only hope, she has a face to die for imo, now a body to match...)

Reactions: 1 user
She's definitely getting a bit more of a pronounced xylo lately (and she's been posing to emphasise it in her last couple photos).

I was scrolling on instagram and found her. Her face is absolutely gorgeous. Her account is pretty much face pics, and you can understand why. She could have so much potential if she was 15lbs lighter. But I guess she is really accommodate to where she is now. Will be gone in less than 2 years
Screen Shot 2020-09-22 at 16.09.47.png
Screen Shot 2020-09-22 at 16.11.59.png

• Agree
  • Sad
I may be the only person who thinks she's fat and short. (168 cm). There are so many models who deserve to be on a Vogue cover and they choose Simona just because she's Avant models favorite. That's great that she has such a influential agent but I don't like her.
Vogue Russia:
MntksSd0_o.jpg
qj4R33AP_o.jpg
1ILt52WV_o.jpg
8LyicdZl_o.jpg
tXkRWn9r_o.jpg
on3O7You_o.jpg

Instagram:
120845424_3342857395835831_7238091092283073557_n.jpg

81785266_580294669488467_4703848344382549279_n.jpg
125825714_282577509835375_6692194988951123090_n.jpg

95666876_2496656033768813_6692383452209506109_n.jpg