Sigrid Agren

Skanky Gurl

The Entertainment
Community Whore
Resident Cumbucket
Just to get things started, here are a couple new pictures from Sigrid's MaxMara 2012 campaign. What do you think?

Attachments

• sigrid-agren-maxmara-2.jpg
    sigrid-agren-maxmara-2.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 462
  • sigrid agren maxmara 2012.jpg
    sigrid agren maxmara 2012.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 371
J'dore! I love that it's got 60's space age chic to it. I have a thing for minimalistic clothing, that makes you look good, but it hasn't got any details that would make you seem like needy or attention seeking. Bitchin'!

What do you think of Karlie Kloss new abs? She's always been very tall and slender, but now before Victorias Secret show, she's been working out a lot. Result is rather extreme. I like her, maybe better with less abs, but I know a lot of you are not into athletic look at all, while some work to get it. So - tell, tell! :roll eyes: :D

Reactions: 1 user
Just a friendly tip to help manage the forums. If you want to talk about Karlie, don't do it in the Sigrid thread. Start a new thread, in this case it would be for Karlie Kloss. Then, all pictures and discussion on each model will be under a different thread.

It makes it easier to find and search different topics : )

Xo

sigrid before she was famous:
sigrid_v_7feb12_DouglasPerret_b.jpg

She's lost so much weight!

I love her!! She's such a great (th)inspiration :luv:
She looks so skinny in the MaxMara 2012 campaign, especially her arms.

Her model profile (i think no one has posted her measurements yet?):

Height: 5’10″ (178cm)

Bust: 32″ (81cm)

Waist: 24″ (61cm)

Hips: 34″ (86cm)

Shoe: 10 US

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Brown

(source:http://models.fordmodels.com/models/437/talents/32512.html)

She's also signed with Elite, her measurements are a bit different there:
http://www.elitemodel.it/details.as...modl=1&indx=0&sexid=2&letter=S&show=&catid=12

32115-800w.jpg
32111-800w.jpg

Alberta_Ferretti_Spring_2012_Backstage_Ir_XKd_My_Uv.jpg

2366-800w.jpg
2367-800w.jpg

I love Sigrid! She's just perfect. Great thinspo since she did lose all that weight from the beginning. Anyone have ideas about how she maintains her skinniness?

like everyone else has said.....amazing thinspo, and also, beautiful no-makeup face if I might say so.

Reactions: 1 users
As you can see from the two pictures below (sorry I couldn't find better ones), her weight fluctuates a little, but only a little.

Chloe+Sigrid+Agren.jpg
christian_dior_spring_summer_2011_collection_33_sigrid_agren.jpg

She looked fierce at Lanvin SS11, her legs look great even when she is wearing flats.

c85d2b3a48anvsig.jpg.jpg