sigrid_agren_ss_2015_couture_Chanel_1.jpg

nrpRqYEA
Sigrid-Agren-Loewe-Vogue-Spain.jpg

wehX6BoB.jpg

SIsagrPW.jpg

La Perla ss15
Sigrid_2_SB.jpg

Sigrid_1_SB.jpg

I can't tell if she's gaining or losing - her face is definitely a lot puffier than it used to be :'(

For me she has a rather strange body type (large arms, big ankles, wide shoulders and chest, thick neck) and quite a blotchy complexion, and also often looks scared, or uncomfortable anyway. The body stuff either disappeared or actually worked for her when she was super-underweight, and the vulnerable expression worked too when she was a tiny baby doe, but at a healthier size she does not have the same grace.

Very on point. It all worked for her when she was very skinny, I loved that look :luv: ...
But if that makes any sense, I like her for not being perfect, for having to work hard to look good. Also, she seems like such a sweet person, so I cannot bring myself to not like her. I miss that spark, though...

When I look at old pictures of her, for me she never had much of a spark. I just don't like her at all.

Am I the only one that finds it ironic that she's at the "unemployment" magazine party?:sneaky:

Reactions: 4 users