Sigrid Agren

New work from our girl.

sigrid-agren-rika-magazine-10-1.jpg

:luv: this picture!! Her hair, make up, the light, the top/ leotard

New work from our girl.

Thoughts? I love her hair like this btw.

I'm not a fan of her hair actually :p

But I gotta say, Sigrid is one of my favourite models. She is classically beautiful, and very elegant and refined, I just love her :oops:

She seems to have lost whatever weight she gained I think? Although it is hard to tell here...

:luv: this picture!! Her hair, make up, the light, the top/ leotard
I know, it's my favorite pic of this set! :luv:
I'm not a fan of her hair actually :p

But I gotta say, Sigrid is one of my favourite models. She is classically beautiful, and very elegant and refined, I just love her :oops:

She seems to have lost whatever weight she gained I think? Although it is hard to tell here...
Haha, tastes differ my dear. :p
Hm idk, I think she has lost a lot of it. Though I believe there's still room for some extra skinniness. :shy: Her collarbones are not prominent and frankly, I miss those glorious days:

sigrid_agren_by_daniel_sannwald_for_pop_magazine.jpg

Polaroids from 2010:
32115-800w.jpg

tumblr_lburxmgHcS1qzwj70o1_500.jpg

Hm idk, I think she has lost a lot of it. Though I believe there's still room for some extra skinniness. :shy: Her collarbones are not prominent and frankly, I miss those glorious days:

32115-800w.jpg

THIS. This is what I miss. I agree with what @Whippet Girl said, the biggest change is her face. Like it looks like a good inch or two of fat was applied to the lower half of her face. And her shoulders just look so much wider. But I mean honestly, a lot of that could be due to finishing puberty. I know my face changed (more the opposite-lost some fat), but who knows. I miss baby Sigrid :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
She isn't as skinny as she used to be, what a shame. Here are some recent pictures from Viva Moda, she really should be doing something about her stomach:

sigrid-agren-by-ward-ivan-rafik-for-viva-moda-spring-2014.jpg

sigrid-agren-by-ward-ivan-rafik-for-viva-moda-spring-2014-5.jpg

sigrid-agren-by-ward-ivan-rafik-for-viva-moda-spring-2014-7.jpg

Her body transformed, from a curveless girl to a woman. I don't see the big deal anymore. :cool: I mean we just have to look at our own pics. Who looks the same bodywise age during puberty compared to ...>21 ?

Her body transformed, from a curveless girl to a woman. I don't see the big deal anymore. :cool: I mean we just have to look at our own pics. Who looks the same bodywise age during puberty compared to ...>21 ?

I agree!! She was very young when she was that skinny, it isn't as if she was older (like Magdalena) and just gained for VS or whatever I think her body (sadly) just naturally changed!

I assume she means models that actually want to succeed work that much harder to keep their bodies at their tiniest even if they no longer have their teenage metabolism to help them out

Like Kasia :kiss:
But even the greats have gained. I hope Sigrid is taking care of herself and her blue hands (are they still blue after the gain?)

Not following SA's career, but she seems to be an established model. With hips or not. Metabolism is one thing, body changes another.

Metabolism is one thing, body changes another.

I mean, you can of course try to stay the same weight, body fat percentage, whatever, THAT you can control.
You can't control the growth of the bones in your hips which occur naturally in a number of girls after/during puberty

She does look good, I'm happy! If she can maintain this skinniness with her 'womanly' (lol) frame she'll be killing it! She was very straight up and down before, so a touch of curved hips beneath lean skin could be great for her.

She looks like she's wearing a mannequin's wig from Walmart. Cheap, straw-like hair atop an airbrushed face. She looks beautiful herself, but that hair!! Seriously, there are ways to do a shaggy cropped 'do that still allow for healthy looking hair strands and a touch of class.