Sigrid Agren

skinnieminnie

Rising Star
VSFS 2014
Its even worse than last year - she seriously looks god awful. To me she is one of the biggest dissapointment because she was tiny before and just looks awful now. It's not even that she gained a noticeable amount of weight, i just think she actually looks awful.

Reactions: 1 user

Golden ice

Super Star
Its even worse than last year - she seriously looks god awful. To me she is one of the biggest dissapointment because she was tiny before and just looks awful now. It's not even that she gained a noticeable amount of weight, i just think she actually looks awful.
Agreed - it's always a dissapointment when a model used to be thin - even if it's only a few pounds, if it goes to the wrong place, it looks terrible. Here it went straight to her thighs.

elleblass

Rising Star

I don't think she looks terrible but the weight gain has definitely made her look average and less like a high fashion model

Super Star
She looks so lifeless and empty in the VSFS runway pics. Same for last year too. I don't like when models are OTT like Adriana or Izabel, but Sigrid is boring at the show.

classichic

Super Star

Those arms :nopity:
She looks really uncomfortable in these pictures :( She must know she didn't work all that hard this year.
Anyone else think she gains more on upper body than on her legs? Her legs look v.slightly better than her arms, I think. Her legs (thighs) also look slightly purple.

Keira

Rising Star
She looks so lifeless and empty in the VSFS runway pics. Same for last year too. I don't like when models are OTT like Adriana or Izabel, but Sigrid is boring at the show.
I think it's just that Sigrid's not made for VS. Go high fashion or go home.

délié

Rising Star
i think she is lovely, even though she is not at her skinniest. to me she is stunningly beautiful and seems to be a cute and genuine person :luv:
recent pictures from her instagram

Dominique

Worker Bee
i think she is lovely, even though she is not at her skinniest. to me she is stunningly beautiful and seems to be a cute and genuine person :luv:
recent pictures from her instagram

Her face is excellent but need to lose a bit(a lot) . Hope she go for it!

délié

Rising Star
What happenend to her? I always thought she was adorable, but to me, she lost her spark lately somehow... :(

Silent Night

Grand Dame
What happenend to her? I always thought she was adorable, but to me, she lost her spark lately somehow... :(

For me she has a rather strange body type (large arms, big ankles, wide shoulders and chest, thick neck) and quite a blotchy complexion, and also often looks scared, or uncomfortable anyway. The body stuff either disappeared or actually worked for her when she was super-underweight, and the vulnerable expression worked too when she was a tiny baby doe, but at a healthier size she does not have the same grace.

I'm glad she gained because she did look very fragile at some point and I got the impression it wasn't easy for her, but I don't find her appealing as a model any more.

There's also evidently some kind of curse on certain models when they get more into their 20s. It's like all those teenage hormones gave them a glow that just dies once they properly grow up. It's happened to more than one of my favourites. :(

Mandy.Bowie

Grand Dame
She looks so generic now. She used to stand out from all the other blondes but now she blends with them. The spark is gone