TGW5_Spectacular_HR_2-700x498.jpg

Numéro #121, March 2011
sigrid-agren3.jpg
sigrid-agren5.jpg
sigrid-agren1.jpg
sigrid-agren2.jpg
sigrid-agren4.jpg
sigrid-agren7.jpg

there is a girl who i see around all the time where i live who is SO similar to her facially. its just a pity the rest of her doesnt match :whistling:

I know I said I didn't like her face earlier... and its still not my fave, esp in her polas. But I have to admit she looks entirely stunning in all the pics on this page. And her face in the Chanel jewelry campaign... :luv:

There was this tumblr called "Fashion industry confessions" that said Sigrid was an anorexic and I believed it at the time but now I 'm not so sure...she hasn't posted in more than a month...I smell a rat!

She is amazingly skinny though

Sigrid Agren for Numéro #138 (November 2012)

Photographer|Katja Rahlwes

Stylist|Franck Benhamou

Hair Stylist|Seb Bascle

Makeup Artist|Georgina Graham

Sigrid-Agren-for-Numero-138-November-2012.jpg

Sigrid-for-Numero-138-1.jpg

Sigrid-for-Numero-138-2.jpg

Sigrid-for-Numero-138-3.jpg

Sigrid-for-Numero-138-4.jpg

Sigrid-for-Numero-138-5.jpg

Sigrid-for-Numero-138-6.jpg

Sigrid-for-Numero-138-7.jpg

Sigrid-for-Numero-138-8.jpg

Sigrid-for-Numero-138-9.jpg

look at her hands :( is it possible she has some illness? her hands are really bad. i have noticed in a lot of shots of her on the runway now she has her hands in her pockets or she is wearing gloves.

tumblr_mf4k24KMJa1qbrtnpo1_500.jpg

look at her hands :( is it possible she has some illness? her hands are really bad. i have noticed in a lot of shots of her on the runway now she has her hands in her pockets or she is wearing gloves.

shes rumored to be or have suffered anorexia. i hope shes ok :(

It's a pretty common symptom of those dangerously underweight, and particularly anoretics. It's due to poor blood circulation and malnutrition. With a severe lack of body fat and any sources of nutrition, your body really struggles to keep itself warm and so the extremities suffer the most. A lot of people get blue hands when it's very very cold because our bodies are fighting to keep us warm, so you can feel the implications of a body in this mode in normal temperatures.
If she isn't anorexic, she is/was seriously depriving herself to the point of it being dangerous. Poor Sigrid :(

shes rumored to be or have suffered anorexia. i hope shes ok :(

It's a pretty common symptom of those dangerously underweight, and particularly anoretics. It's due to poor blood circulation and malnutrition. With a severe lack of body fat and any sources of nutrition, your body really struggles to keep itself warm and so the extremities suffer the most. A lot of people get blue hands when it's very very cold because our bodies are fighting to keep us warm, so you can feel the implications of a body in this mode in normal temperatures.
If she isn't anorexic, she is/was seriously depriving herself to the point of it being dangerous. Poor Sigrid :(

I wish there was something she could do to help her circulation that must be so painful. :( I really care for Sigrid as a model so I hope she gets some help or does what ever she needs to do to be okay.

I wish there was something she could do to help her circulation that must be so painful. :( I really care for Sigrid as a model so I hope she gets some help or does what ever she needs to do to be okay.

Poor circulation from being malnourished can only be fixed by nourishing the body again. Unfortunately you can't just just make someone with an eating disorder eat, if that is her issue. I hope she gets better soon too, she's a gorgeous girl.

Oh that looks dangerous to me somehow. I´ve never seen something like that I think. I hope she´ll be better soon whatever it is that is wrong with her health.

her purple hands

I see her in person A LOT and have never noticed her hands to be as bad as that last pic. I saw her in Paris for S/S '13 and they were not bad. If she is cold it is worse. I know a few girls with this issue. It's not a sign of any illness it's just a sign of being thin. When you don't have any "insulation" i.e. fat, you get cold easy and circulation is not always as good. Maybe she should eat a little more, I am not sure. It is not my business. I just want to say do not make assumptions.

Also this and this is her at that same show[/URL] and they don't look anywhere near as bad.

One more thing, I don't know if it's true, because it is second hand, but I heard a couple of designers commented positively on it, found it "edgy" etc. which is hard for me to not judge as a little bit twisted. The "beautiful mess" or sadism/masochism-inspired art/fashion is one thing, god it's everywhere now really, but industry people need to use common sense about the impacts it can have on real people. Anyway I think they meant a little purple not like dead purple :lol:

Not laughing at her/this, just laughing at myself. :flower:

I see her in person A LOT and have never noticed her hands to be as bad as that last pic. I saw her in Paris for S/S '13 and they were not bad. If she is cold it is worse. I know a few girls with this issue. It's not a sign of any illness it's just a sign of being thin. When you don't have any "insulation" i.e. fat, you get cold easy and circulation is not always as good. Maybe she should eat a little more, I am not sure. It is not my business. I just want to say do not make assumptions.

Also this and this is her at that same show[/URL] and they don't look anywhere near as bad.

One more thing, I don't know if it's true, because it is second hand, but I heard a couple of designers commented positively on it, found it "edgy" etc. which is hard for me to not judge as a little bit twisted. The "beautiful mess" or sadism/masochism-inspired art/fashion is one thing, god it's everywhere now really, but industry people need to use common sense about the impacts it can have on real people. Anyway I think they meant a little purple not like dead purple :lol:

Not laughing at her/this, just laughing at myself. :flower:

I've had this purple-hand problem for a long time; I get really cold too. My heart beats about 40 times a minute--it's called athlete's heart or something. Doctor's say I'm perfectly healthy--just purple. Must be genetic.