Apparently she's 5'4" and 93lbs
Instagram: http://instagram.com/sierrajue

b4cec7d4aa4c11e2b6fe22000a9f12db_7.jpg

d667bbe6a96e11e2b9ed22000a1f8cd8_7.jpg

f7ccddae9bd411e2b53822000a1f96e6_7.jpg

She used to be heavier:
AuVyjmVCIAADSZH.jpg

Thoughts?

She's pretty but I wish she wouldn't manipulate her body so much for the sake of making her bones more prominent. She looks mid-seizure in some of those photos.

She's pretty but I wish she wouldn't manipulate her body so much for the sake of making her bones more prominent. She looks mid-seizure in some of those photos.

That's what I thought. It's like something out of the exorcist. Not pretty!

I thought she was interesting because she has VERY prominent self-injury scars (arms, hips, legs) that she openly displays... combined with the drastic weight loss and complaints of "10 hour shift at work and just got to eat... I'm STARVING"... but insists she doesn't have an eating disorder while also insisting "I'm not even skinny!!!" while contorting her bones. :confused:

Whew that was a mouthful, but you get my point. Interesting character...

Agreed! Just standing normally she doesn't look super skinny.

I thought she was interesting because she has VERY prominent self-injury scars (arms, hips, legs) that she openly displays... combined with the drastic weight loss and complaints of "10 hour shift at work and just got to eat... I'm STARVING"... but insists she doesn't have an eating disorder while also insisting "I'm not even skinny!!!" while contorting her bones. :confused:

Whew that was a mouthful, but you get my point. Interesting character...

Seems like she's desperate for attention. :meh:

Haha yeah. In the first one she is definitely sucking in and bending back so that her rib cage sticks out.