Sia Prokofyeva

Struggle now, play later. Play now, struggle for life. It's just simple compound interest. Some teenagers/people really don't understand the amazing opportunity they've been given :nopity:
I can't stand when people are like this. Lucky Smith has been thinking of going on a mission since he's Mormon, and last time I saw him I told him how stupid he would be for doing so. For one, he supports his entire family. Two, he is so young and has so many years he could continue modeling that it would be such a stupid idea to stop. There's a shit ton of guilt in that culture if you don't go on one, but considering a lot of the work and the environment he's in, I have no idea how he could feel guilt.

Reactions: 1 user
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

:nopity:

image.jpeg

Her legs and arm compared to the girl next to her :run:

Struggle now, play later. Play now, struggle for life. It's just simple compound interest. Some teenagers/people really don't understand the amazing opportunity they've been given :nopity:

Well to be fair, someone mentioned the generally short shelf life of that career. Heavy restricting throughout most of puberty will have long lasting effects. I'm fairly certain that's not something most teenage models consider when faced with that glamorous life. On the other hand, she doesn't seem to be eating particularly well so it's not like that's a concern for her.

I can't stand when people are like this. Lucky Smith has been thinking of going on a mission since he's Mormon, and last time I saw him I told him how stupid he would be for doing so. For one, he supports his entire family. Two, he is so young and has so many years he could continue modeling that it would be such a stupid idea to stop. There's a shit ton of guilt in that culture if you don't go on one, but considering a lot of the work and the environment he's in, I have no idea how he could feel guilt.

Religion has that strange hold on people. Mormonism is particularly hard to shake. Even to quit the church, they make you go through such hoops.

Well to be fair, someone mentioned the generally short shelf life of that career. Heavy restricting throughout most of puberty will have long lasting effects. I'm fairly certain that's not something most teenage models consider when faced with that glamorous life. On the other hand, she doesn't seem to be eating particularly well so it's not like that's a concern for her.
I don't quite understand your post. Are you saying her gain is due to her being focused on her health... or the opposite?

Reactions: 1 users
I don't quite understand your post. Are you saying her gain is due to her being focused on her health... or the opposite?

I was addressing the comments about throwing away such a good opportunity and I meant that given the long-lasting effects of heavy restriction at that age (well some must be naturally skinny with their height and puberty helping), I don't see it as being such a stupid choice. However, in her case, I must say that I don't think that health had anything to do with it.

Beautiful hair; could use work on her stomach.
how can she be 5'8 and 99 lbs in these? I have a realllllyyyy hard time believing that given that it looks a lot like my body at 5'6 and 103, and I have a small frame. Suspicious..

how can she be 5'8 and 99 lbs in these? I have a realllllyyyy hard time believing that given that it looks a lot like my body at 5'6 and 103, and I have a small frame. Suspicious..

i agree, always thought she looked more like 103-104

I can say 100% that she was 45kg/99lb when she was in Shanghai 1 yr ago and being really good. She slacked part of 2015, especially spring, and gained. Had a hard time with the discipline, too much sugar and no exercise. She went to 50kg with 63cm waist and 94cm hip. :wtf: :nervous: Was seriously warned :slap:, and doing better now, with some yo-yo. She has been very good lately with diet, and more exercise, and a Tokyo contract. Right now she is 47kg and 56.5 waist, 85 hip.

Reactions: 8 users
I can say 100% that she was 45kg/99lb when she was in Shanghai 1 yr ago and being really good. She slacked part of 2015, especially spring, and gained. Had a hard time with the discipline, too much sugar and no exercise. She went to 50kg with 63cm waist and 94cm hip. :wtf: :nervous: Was seriously warned :slap:, and doing better now, with some yo-yo. She has been very good lately with diet, and more exercise, and a Tokyo contract. Right now she is 47kg and 56.5 waist, 85 hip.

3 kg less and 9cm off from the hips?