• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • Anonymous posting is now back for VIPs. Just tick the "Post Anonymously" box before you submit your post.

Sia Prokofyeva

elleblass

Rising Star
Definitely one of my new favourites and I love that red hair, I'm excited to see her work in the future

skinnieminnie

Rising Star
https://vk.com/inastyaprokofyeva

She's not looking very good at all... Shame, at 14 she should be so much skinnier. If she is having problems now, maybe being a model is not for her, since it will only get harder to control as she grows.
It will get harder with age but maybe as she gets a little bit older she'll mature and assume the responsibility and discipline needed to be skinny. Just trying to stay positive as i really would like to see more of her

Reactions: 1 user

No One

Anonymous VIPs
VIP
Website
www.skinnygossip.com
She need more time at AvantCamp...

They donot look happy with protein and vegies, but they better get used to it :lol:

Reactions: 8 users

FashionThin

VIP - Insider & The Boss
Staff member
VIP
https://vk.com/inastyaprokofyeva

She's not looking very good at all... Shame, at 14 she should be so much skinnier. If she is having problems now, maybe being a model is not for her, since it will only get harder to control as she grows.
Yikes. I'm sure Avant is on it though, they usually are very serious about it. Most Avant girls won't even eat in front of their bookers. :eek:

She need more time at AvantCamp...

They donot look happy with protein and vegies, but they better get used to it :lol:
Ugh I know they were just playing but I see so much brattiness in that one picture, I want to scream. If they gave me that attitude I'd say "actually you get all that because, i forgot to tell you, today's your cheat day so fucking smile and enjoy it". :smash:

Now you know why my job feels impossible sometimes.

Reactions: 3 users

pterodactyl

Super Star
actually seeing the long and unpredictable "product" development phase & “useful life" of most models being so short....even attitude aside it seems like it could be impossible! Add in teenager antics....and yeah, that actually sounds like a nightmare. Hopefully there is some glamour in there somewhere.

As for this ”model" she's pretty soft looking (like marshmellowy in post #24), I'm not sure if I see an underlying bone structure unless she is skilled enough to pull a Snejana

cosmic latte

Rising Star
I think her face and hair are absolutely stunning. She should lose a few kilos though judging from that bikini picture.

Reactions: 1 users

Eternal Summer

Super Star
Her stomach area is a biiig problem. She needs a clean diet ASAP.

MCgirl

Rising Star
Only one page in between and what happened... She was such a beautiful skinny doll with long hair, and now this :nervous: Looks like a completely different person. I'm sad, she was my favourite.

Reactions: 1 users

dietcokediet

Super Star
Some teenagers prefer to have a "normal life" complete with family, high school dances and fattie fat fat food, while others will do everything for the model lifestyle, the travelling, the glamour, the photoshoots. Looks like she is in the first group.

Reactions: 5 users

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
Some teenagers prefer to have a "normal life" complete with family, high school dances and fattie fat fat food, while others will do everything for the model lifestyle, the travelling, the glamour, the photoshoots. Looks like she is in the first group.
Struggle now, play later. Play now, struggle for life. It's just simple compound interest. Some teenagers/people really don't understand the amazing opportunity they've been given :nopity:

Reactions: 9 users