Show Us Your Pajamas

This thread is dumb and no one wants to look at 100 pictures of someone else's ugly pajamas.

I didn't actually think people would post in this thread, but, well I was wrong. But yeah I agree with @Lee and @classichic ... this is just causing clutter in the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, we all know it's nothing interesting... that's kinda the point of it, it's just a random thread, no one's forcing you to look at it? :meh:

Why don't you go and Sneak a Cigarette on the Balcony?

Not sure if you've read recent posts, but threads like this are now the equivalence of Satan's unborn child.

i DONT want to click "new posts" and see "lets see your pajamas!" at the top every fucking time. im not even going to go look at who has actually posted in this, i dont want to judge you every time i see your name again.

edit. of course. OF COURSE it was Jasmine who started it.

Reactions: 1 users
i DONT want to click "new posts" and see "lets see your pajamas!" at the top every fucking time. im not even going to go look at who has actually posted in this, i dont want to judge you every time i see your name again.

edit. of course. OF COURSE it was Jasmine who started it.

Just saw this thread- what the fuck is wrong with the world.

I vote to keep the thinspo in PJs.

Jasmine's PJ pics should go... please.

Okay, let's put this in the "threads to delete" thread and get it the hell out of here. I seriously do not understand this thread, who gives a fuck about what pajamas people wear at night? Yeah, I should have guessed it was the attention grabbing bitch who started it in the first place... What, I didn't mention any names... :whistling:

Damn, will her ever so large presence ever get out of here??

Reactions: 1 user