Should I buy it?

irid3scence

Rising Star
So...I very impulsively (and quite strongly) wish to have my pants match my hair (OK not really, just the ombre part, not the metallic; fwiw username checks out and I do have way too many colorful/shiny articles of clothing :hahano:). Black-to-silver jeans--which one, or neither?
Option A:
1582946574178.png
Option B (which I'd be inclined to wear with very much a boyfriend fit, ie, baggier than on the model):
1582946642671.png

Or do they both suck/are way too trendy, and I'm really just being an impulsive brat? I've been eyeing them for a while, and I *think* I'd get enough wears out of them to justify the end-of-season discounted price...? Ugh. Halp pls?

Blair Waldorf

Rising Star
So...I very impulsively (and quite strongly) wish to have my pants match my hair (OK not really, just the ombre part, not the metallic; fwiw username checks out and I do have way too many colorful/shiny articles of clothing :hahano:). Black-to-silver jeans--which one, or neither?
Option A:
View attachment 72422
Option B (which I'd be inclined to wear with very much a boyfriend fit, ie, baggier than on the model):
View attachment 72423

Or do they both suck/are way too trendy, and I'm really just being an impulsive brat? I've been eyeing them for a while, and I *think* I'd get enough wears out of them to justify the end-of-season discounted price...? Ugh. Halp pls?
I like the fade of the first pair, it's a more gradual ombre; but in my opinion, the fit in conjunction with the crop is a little awkward. Also, I can't tell if the denim is matte or wicked? Not a huge fan of the wicked look unless it's actual leather. Ultimately, I wouldn't wear either but I like the second pair more.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users