Short Models

T

Tzippi

So I love how tall models are because being 5'9.5 tall I awkwardly tower over everybody. Emphasis on awkwardly, but models remind me I can be elegant (even though this never works out). Anyway I met Miranda Kerr at one of those VS signings like almost a year ago now and she was sitting for most of the time but I remember that she wasn't that tall. I was wearing 4 inch heels so I was over 6 feet but Miranda was wearing 5-6 inch heels and she was barely 6'. Idk maybe I'm wroung and she's tall but I'm pretty sure shes' 5'7. Has anybody met her or worked with her and can dish? And does anybody know the heights of smaller models? I heard Anais Malis is on the shorter side of 5'8 but I've never met her so I can't comment. Also, after watching Transformers 3 I don't think Rosie is that tall, more like 5'8.

oww and how could i forget the gorgeous Twiggy at 5'6"
twiggy2.jpg
twiggy.jpg
twig.jpg

Barbara Palvin is 5'7-5'7.5 although her agency adamantly refuses to admit it.

Barbara Palvin is 5'7-5'7.5 although her agency adamantly refuses to admit it.

I've walked past her... Trust me she is 5'7 and barely that.

Does anybody know anything about Edita Vilkeviciute? She always looks short compared to other models.

cara delevingne is very short, even though in this picture the other models are wearing heels, i'd place her at around 5'7-5'8 tops
426506_336439093075685_156283237757939_1189713_269788483_n.jpg

oh and also Candice, when I saw her in person she was much shorter than my friend (who is 5'9) so I'd say no more than 5'7 also!

Kate Moss, of course. The queen is 5"7. She was scouted at 14 so they thought she would grow... But she didn't.
theskinnywebsite_Kate_Moss_75872_lfw_fash_for_relief_07_wenn2745362.jpg

Devon Aoki is 5"5
devonaoki-tiffany.jpg

I heard Chanel Iman is not 5"9, but actually 5"8
rosa+cha+6.gif

And Imogen Morris Clarke is also 5"8
redvalentino2.jpg

According to a few different sites she's apparently just under 5'9... I wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't the case though

I have a friend who models and she says they add 1-1.5 inches to everybody which means she's probably 5'7.5. She's still my favorite though, as long as you don't long short it works.

Found this on the confession tumblr:

tumblr_m8v8wquBpU1rw4g9vo1_500.jpg

Her thighs are disgusting... she doesn't look 5'6 though. I think cause of her limps she looks taller but with that weight gain idk anymore.