Shmegeh (Michelle Alessandra)

Discussion in 'Online' started by pinkblackbluered, Feb 24, 2013.

1. pinkblackbluered

Hey, so I was browsing around on the thinspo tag on tumblr, and this girl kept popping up. I visited her page and I was wondering what you guys think of her.

http://shmegeh.tumblr.com/tagged/my+face

She is maybe a touch to thin for my taste, mainly because she looks kind of sick. Also, I'm not really into the anime thing, so I can't really appreciate her style. She has a lot of pictures of models on her blog but has claimed to detest thinspo and pro-ana's. She has never (to my knowledge, but I didn't look that hard) claimed to have anorexia, bulimia or any type of ED.

2. RoseOfSteel

RoseOfSteel Rising Star

Mmmm she kind of scares me, tbh. The pictures of her without makeup...her dark circles are so bad! Almost looked demonic/zombieish to me. :run:

3. She looks so ill, poor girl. Obviously I can't make any judgements about her mental or physical health but I personally wouldn't use her as thinspo, no matter how skinny she is. There are far more healthier-looking people I'd rather be inspired by :(

4. Coral

Coral Rising Star

This! Although she is thin (which I love) I am not inspired by her.

5. bisou

bisou Super Star

She's creepy. And why is her hand always covering her mouth? :nervous:

6. délié

délié Rising Star

she scares me:nervous:

7. Em.

Em. Guest

All I have to say : Meth; not even once!

8. RoseOfSteel

RoseOfSteel Rising Star

:lol::lol::lol:

Buuut just once? Just a little, to try???

:grin:

9. etoile

etoile Guest

There seems to be some kind weird shape to her mouth. Like right under it and to her cheek there's like a swelling.
    I'm not sure what it is...

10. flora

flora Rookie

11. No One

No One Anonymous VIPs
    VIP

Because she's insecure about the nasty acne scars she has on her chin.

12. amandamichelle

She is really thin. And her posts are kinda depressing.. I hope she's okay::cry:

13. ZeroDiet

ZeroDiet SkinnyGossip Royal

She used to have old posts talking about her diet (spinach salad only??? :confused:) and how she "ate healthy" to lose weight. Ok, but I don't buy it.

14. pterodactyl

pterodactyl Super Star

MY personal preference is to see SKINNY & FABULOUS people, which means self-made, successful, & put together...or at least put together well enough (we all have our own personal demons, no?). A seemingly miserable existence on tumbler...not really. This type of picture posting is not inspirational and is what gives being skinny a bad name.

In closing, if someone does have an ED, I doubt that type of posting is helpful in their recovery in any way, but hopefully help is indeed sought out when needed.

• Like Like x 1
  15. lagamine

lagamine Rookie

I like skinny, but man this girl is a bit...OTT:run:
    She looks ill even with the makeup on her face. She looks like she needs a bath and a day or two in the sun--not to be tanned...just to look...alive. But I'm guessing she's going for that whole "on the edge of death" look?

16. salander

salander Guest

She never seems to smile, even in posts where she says she's having fun. :(

17. Jesska

Jesska Guest

I always associate skinny with fun, glamorous, sexy, graceful, stylish etc. (obviously not all the time but at least sometimes!!) and none of these seem to fit with this girl at all. I really hope she isn't as sickly looking in real life as she comes across :/

18. Nala

Nala Rookie

Thank you for nightmares

19. Elisa

Elisa Worker Bee

sorry to be judgemental, but imo there is no way this girl is healthy. she looks really ill. and she knows it. and she wants it that way. she's apparantly a cutter too. do we have another Felice here?
    wow, her skin color is kind of..greenish.
    plus i don't like the anime thing. people wanting to look like dolls scare the shit out of me.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Eva

Eva Rookie

I really don't like her. She looks like a zombie or something and she scares me.
    Even though she is thin she is a little too much for my taste.
    I think people should be model thin but not deadly thin like that!