Shit Model Management / Shitmodelmgmt / Agency Whistle Blower

Discussion in 'Fashion Industry' started by SugarFree, Jan 7, 2018.

1. No One

No One Anonymous VIPs
    VIP

This email seems way more gentle than a lot of similar ones in the industry...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Olgiata

Olgiata Rising Star

Just as an additional information, my boyfriend is an agency-signed model, has done a few campaigns for major brands (though that was a few years ago now).

He hasn't done much in the past year and decided to pick it back up (I saw some old modelling pictures and he used to be much thinner). The other day I asked him how work was going and he jokingly told me that his agency told him to lose some weight.
    He didn't make a big deal out of it, he just said 'well I want something from them and they want something from me', he sees it as a working relationship and did not make any fuss whatsoever about this request.

So just to show that it applies to both girls and boys, he didn't winge about it, has been cutting back on the amount of food he's eating, and there's that. Though I can appreciate that the restriction has to be proportionally bigger for girls.

• Like Like x 11
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Peppermint

Peppermint Worker Bee

Really wanting to know what was crossed out under "Take Care of your skin KEEP THAT Healthy GLOW"

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. stargirl

stargirl Rising Star

Probably some genuine advice that she crossed out to villainise her agency even further :whistling:

• Agree Agree x 1