Sherlock

Hell yeah! The acting and storylines are fantastic. Too bad it doesn't air until the 19th in the states... I won't be able to watch it due to being at school with no tv.

Aha! so there is a Sherlock thread on SG now:sneaky::sneaky: yeee yes love this show... I've just watched the 1st episode of season 3, The Empty Hearse, US people you can find it on this website http://www.couchtuner.eu
It's not entirely legal I bet and you have to click through a bit of ads to get to the actual content, but hey I watched all of other tv show's seasons many months before they even aired over here:nopity:
so glad to hear more's coming!:spazrun:

Guys. They are online. I watched episodes one and two already. They are available online as soon as the air in the UK. Arrrrr, my Mateys! Avast! You get me?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

394atb-w484h484z1-39506-ideal-weight.jpg

So this popped up on my Pinterest the other day and I thought it might fit in here :shy:

Reactions: 1 user
I think it makes sense that he doesn't eat much. He's got that whole too-busy-being-a-genius thing going on so it's easy for him to forget to eat. Wish I had the same problem. ;)

He says in season one how he doesn't like to eat when he's on a case, it "upsets his digestion":grin: so all the time really, yeah I wish I could do that too lol

Does it really piss anyone else off how there are only like 3 episodes per season?!:cry: I love this show! They should make it from a mini series into a regular one.

He says in season one how he doesn't like to eat when he's on a case, it "upsets his digestion":grin: so all the time really, yeah I wish I could do that too lol

I wish I was like that. I guess we all need to find something that we're that passionate about haha.

Does it really piss anyone else off how there are only like 3 episodes per season?!:cry: I love this show! They should make it from a mini series into a regular one.

I agree! 3 episodes simply is not enough. The one thing I really enjoy is that since they are longer episodes, they're really involved and well done. It's 90 minutes dedicated to one case and I think they manage to cover a lot of ground. But still, who would argue with 9 or even just 6 90 minute episodes? ;)

I try to look at it as because the seasons are so short, they execute what little episodes there are flawlessly... They sacrifice quantity for quality.

I just wish they'd cut down on the two year waiting period. :( It's too long of a wait.

Reactions: 1 user