Shelby Hamilton

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
May 24, 2012
London
Tumblr famous teen, now signed with IMG

She has hilariously creepy fan tumblrs where people ask questions like "Hi lovely, wondering what Shelb would wear on a holiday to Portugal" and "what does Shelby do to keep her hair so healthy" and "Hi can you give me some tips on how to be more like Shelby? Both like personality and style??:)" and "what would shelbs pair with a striped collar shirt and what would she pair with leather brown ankle boots and a flowery varsity jacket?" and then whoever runs the 'appreciation blog' goes and legit answers all the questions as if she's the PA to shelby's brain or whatever.

She has great legs, but is quite boxy up top... no doubt on account of her actually being a child... hmm... :facepalm:

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.png
7.jpg
tumblr_n3rp8tnWmt1sc8n2fo1_500.jpg
tumblr_n445n6jPE11slg7xko10_500.jpg
tumblr_ncn2sosjO71sc8n2fo1_500.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
I think she has a pretty face and I like her legs, but she's quite short, 165 cm I believe. Sometimes she looks taller though because her legs are much longer than her torso :luv:

Beautiful face and great legs. Her upper body is really strange, however I think at this weight she looks ok. Imagine how she would look like with her proportions at higher weight.

Tumblr famous teen, now signed with IMG

She has hilariously creepy fan tumblrs where people ask questions like "Hi lovely, wondering what Shelb would wear on a holiday to Portugal" and "what does Shelby do to keep her hair so healthy" and "Hi can you give me some tips on how to be more like Shelby? Both like personality and style??:)" and "what would shelbs pair with a striped collar shirt and what would she pair with leather brown ankle boots and a flowery varsity jacket?" and then whoever runs the 'appreciation blog' goes and legit answers all the questions as if she's the PA to shelby's brain or whatever.

RKANNsw.gif

Seriously, I don't get it anymore.

Reactions: 1 users