Sharni Vinson

I agree with those who said she's a bit too muscular - from some angles she looks nice and skinny (especially the upper body) but there's a couple where her stomach looks more bulky and muscley than toned skinny

I personally really like her body. I agree with the muscular stomach, but I would still take it any day! :cool: It's still a nice, skinny stomach!

FFN_f_51310109.jpg

FFN_f_513100921.jpg

FFN_f_51310107.jpg

FFN_f_51310128.jpg

Might just be the angles/lighting, but to me it looks like she's lost even more.... Her ass is looking really flat here compared to the previous pics!
I don't like the sides of her stomach/hip area. Or her stomach sticking out from muscle(?). Saying that, she needs the muscle to do all the things she does (I assume she's still a dancer and looks to be really active), so good for her I guess :)

She obviously puts a LOT of work into that body, I think that's admirable even if the level of tone is pretty extreme

I absolutely love girls with small butts (I don't like big butts and I cannot lie), but her thighs are bigger than her butt from the side and it's so unappealing.

she lost a bit but is waaay to muscular, for my taste at least. she looked better before although I don't like her much either way. but she puts a lot of effort so good for her.

The magazine reports that the 33-year-old actress 'doesn't go to the gym and instead walks on the beach and enjoys a diet of burgers.'

HA HA HA yup, ok.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm actually jealous of her and all these other girls that are very thin but can do so much sport and be active. Seriously, how? I have like virtually no energy. And then if I do actually conjure up the courage to do a proper consistent workout it makes me ravenous. Whilst I'm not a big fan of her body, I think she's too muscular for my liking, I do like that she takes care of herself. But, her body makes her look a lot older. I don't know what she's doing but she has lost weight, I wouldn't actually say diet isn't a major role here but rather exercise. She may eat her burger or whatever but probably like those one or two big meals and tons of sport.

I really shouldn't critique Sharni's body at all since it it so close to my idea of perfection. Oh well I'll do it anyway - her legs could be thinner. How picky can I be? :spazrun: