1yeC9t0l.jpg
bWlwDUTl.jpg

d37TGCyl.jpg

4B2iAf3l.jpg

Pv2gJWUl.jpg

rVKDVXVl.jpg

wxjubOel.jpg

rj4cmO6l.jpg

I would have never guessed that she's only 15-16 years old! I found this picture of her on Instagram, her waist looks so tiny! The only thing I don't like about this picture is her facial expression, she looks a little lost. Other than that, she's a gorgeous girl!
W4N1UQh.png

I adore her face! I am a sucker for freckles. Her features are quite unusual, yet very lovely. She manages to be simultaneously adorable and gorgeous at the same time. I also agree about her waist: it looks insanely tiny. I want to see more!

Very interesting measurements, pretty wide hips? But I think she looks beautiful, very interesting face and as everyone else I love the freckles. But I do agree on the facial expressions, I like the photos where she looks relaxed and natural (like the first three photos) but she does seem to lack in variety of expressions - although it's probably an age/experience thing?

It's the first time I saw her and she's wow, absolutely great. I agree that her facial expression is little bit odd, but if she's serious about modelling, she will work on it, she's just so young. She has great body, unusual face... love her

She looks pissed off on most photos haha. Not my cup of tea. There is something about her whole vibe that is throwing me off, and I probably run into many similar looking girls on the street every day. Nothing special.
#EasternEuropeProblems

Reactions: 1 user
I probably run into many similar looking girls on the street every day.
If I would live where you live then I would end with the neck broken because of looking at those girls :lol:.
For me her expression is a plus, I don't know, maybe I have something with the void stares.
I think she is stunning from head to toe. Oh and I love the shape of her eyebrows. Also the freckles suit her very well.