Shakira

peruviangirl

Banned
Banned
Apr 6, 2012
Shakira_1091350a.jpg

33a0fc093f1496fa_shakira.jpg

shakiratutu5.jpg

I know that many people like Shakira's body and indeed she is toned, but she simply isn't thinspiration for me.

Not a thinspo, cause I know that it is impossible for me to ever look like her (different body structure...) But Omgosh, her face is so delicious and my god her body goes along with it so!

MAJOR love!

She is sexy as hell and so confident. She inspires me on so many levels, maybe not being skinny. But her stage presence, her talent, her energy... etc

She is one of the best performers out there, and some of her songs are my all time favourites.

Mimicking her dance moves is a good exercise as well :p

Not my preferred shape but I still think she is sexy as hell. Her dancing can be so provocative. The fact that she is so smart makes her even more appealing.

I think she works out a lot. Also eats healthily. But she's not a thinspo for me... To me skinny legs are important. Especially on a small woman.

I think she works out a lot. Also eats healthily. But she's not a thinspo for me... To me skinny legs are important. Especially on a small woman.

Same. She's gorgeous and has a nice toned body, but I wouldn't be happy if I had her body. But she's very fit and seems to eat healthy.

I think she is lovely in her own way, and obviously healthy/toned and whatnot, but its just not my body ideal at all. naturally I am more of a stick than curvy so I'd have to gain weight to look like her, and I'm more interested in losing :)

Well , it is obvious that she is quite satisfied with her body and that she loved herself.

Thanks to this positive attitude, she is a role model to me, I would love to have the same self confidence as her.:)

Shakira is so hot! :luv:
I love how her body is thin and curvy! Well not very thin but like a somewhat thin.

not the skinniest but I am jealous of her dancing and her overall portrayed confidence. Wish I had just some of that haha

She's very beautiful, but not thinspo for me. I really like her hair, even though it's dyed. She pulls off a sexy look very well.

"im crazy but you like it loca loca loca!" she says it best. I think it's great that she seems very in touch with her body! She's very flexible and natural.

She's very sexy and toned but not really thinspo. Despite that I love her body!

Not thinspo, but I love her toned sexiness. She's got the confidence to pull that look off.