Shailene Woodley

I wonder what she did to upset the makeup artist, the photographer and the editor all at once..:eek:

I'm shocked she doesn't have hairy pits in that Elle cover. Would totally go with her whole dirty hippy vibe. She totally weirded me out when she said she only buys used clothes.

I can't get past the first line of any article about her without thinking 'Oh just f**king f**k off' so I'm avoiding films with her in because I think that probably means she's not absolutely my cup of tea...

Reactions: 1 users
After her gushing about "pig's feet" I'm ready for this piggy to get thrown in takedowns :superpuke:

http://www.skinnyvscurvy.com/shailene-woodley/shailene-woodley-talks-food.html
It "felt healthy" for her stomach?? Haha whatttttt??? She's such a fucking idiot I can't even with her.
We eat pigs' feet in my culture. It's VERY HEAVY, very high fat. Nothing wrong with that but it is definitely not "healthy". I used to enjoy it when I was younger, but it just makes me break out now.

Also... she eats A vegetable at dinner. A single vegetable. GTFO.

I can't get past the first line of any article about her without thinking 'Oh just f**king f**k off' so I'm avoiding films with her in because I think that probably means she's not absolutely my cup of tea...
Exactly! I don't think I've seen her in anything but gosh every time I read something about her, I'm like WTF! Sorry, I can't stand this girl.

I'm shocked she doesn't have hairy pits in that Elle cover. Would totally go with her whole dirty hippy vibe.
:lol: totally what I've thought when I saw that cover...
Can she and Kristen Stewart and the similars just go faaar away? (well it's not like Kristen is relevant by any means...) I just feel the urge to punch them in the face because of that annoying expression they always make.

I once had a friend tell me Shailene reminded her of me...I was kind of insulted. :lol: I think her body is nice sometimes, especially for a celebrity, but I just find her face unattractive and her personality extremely annoying and she thinks she knows everything while actually being a bit of a dunce as far as I'm concerned. I've never seen her act so I can't speak to that, but just knowing about her IRL interview antics, I have no interest to see her act in anything...

I once had a friend tell me Shailene reminded her of me...I was kind of insulted. :lol: I think her body is nice sometimes, especially for a celebrity, but I just find her face unattractive and her personality extremely annoying and she thinks she knows everything while actually being a bit of a dunce as far as I'm concerned. I've never seen her act so I can't speak to that, but just knowing about her IRL interview antics, I have no interest to see her act in anything...
She an OK actress, her personality is incredibly annoying. She usually acts at typical starting roles in teenage movies.

Here's the original Elle cover :lol:
Untitled.png

Reactions: 4 users
I admittedly have a guilty-pleasure crush on Kirsten (idk, it's like she just looks so bad :sneaky:) but I CANNOT STAND SHAILENE Not only is she plebeian in looks and acting ability, but she has outwardly said that she isn't a feminist (ew) and that she doesn't support vaccinations for children because it's "not natural" :facepalm::disgusted:

Reactions: 1 user
I admittedly have a guilty-pleasure crush on Kirsten (idk, it's like she just looks so bad :sneaky:) but I CANNOT STAND SHAILENE Not only is she plebeian in looks and acting ability, but she has outwardly said that she isn't a feminist (ew) and that she doesn't support vaccinations for children because it's "not natural" :facepalm::disgusted:

Holy.Mother of....I didn't know she was that far gone and part of THAT camp(anti-vaccination)..I have renewed disdain for Shailene now. I guess I shouldn't be surprised with Ms.-I-collect-my-own-spring water- from-mountains but I hate these half-wits being so vocal about vaccination when they know NOTHING on the subject matter.

OMFG I didn't even know she was an "antivaxxer" ARGH :spazrun::supermad::headbang::mad:

UGHHH
She disgusts me

Holy.Mother of....I didn't know she was that far gone and part of THAT camp(anti-vaccination)..I have renewed disdain for Shailene now. I guess I shouldn't be surprised with Ms.-I-collect-my-own-spring water- from-mountains but I hate these half-wits being so vocal about vaccination when they know NOTHING on the subject matter.
This idiot also "makes" her own medication. Maybe she just eats grass like a cow and thinks that's suffice for "natural health products"

Reactions: 2 users