Shailene Woodley

She seems like someone who would smell really bad if you met them IRL. Also, I liked her up until she said that she wasn't a feminist because she loves men, like, really???
To me, she seems to be branding herself like a poor (poorer?) man's Jennifer Lawrence.

This romance with nature......is wonderful.....until she ingests a parasite .

"My own spring water from mountains" :rolleyes:

Totally ridic'

That quote says she makes her own medicine! Ok there!!! I bet she self diagnoses herself first too. :lol: what a fucking idiot.

She seems like someone who would smell really bad if you met them IRL. Also, I liked her up until she said that she wasn't a feminist because she loves men, like, really???
To me, she seems to be branding herself like a poor (poorer?) man's Jennifer Lawrence.

A poorer man's Jennifer Lawrence - is it possible that such a thing exists?

She needs to shut her mouth until she educates herself more - if you have any sort of pull with young people don't be misinformed. I'm seriously doubting she only drinks water from springs.

There is nothing wrong with being into natural medicine, but don't go spoutin bullshit you know nothing about. People have the choice to go to the doctor or not (I haven't been in years), but if you're in any position of authority you need to know your shit or don't preach it.

She's not an idiot for being into alternative medicine, she's an idiot for claiming she knows about it. People spend their lives dedicated to natural therapies and she's making them all look like fucking tools.

Source:DailyMail october 2014
lIvZMj6.jpg

No way! I've been living under a rock, I guess. She looks so much thinner than usual.
I just watched Divergent last night and girlfriend was NOT looking this^^ good in that.

That is a case of someone who thinks is thinner than she really is... I can't believe she said she was skinny or something like that in an interview (and like if it was something she had to accept, something bad, I understood, maybe I'm wrong). Her arms are chubby as it is her face (which is average, average, average) Her waist is wide and the legs only look good in heels and just because they are her best feature.
Wow, I just murder her in words... I don't hate her or anything, in fact I like that she promotes a natural way of life (as for the rest of what she says... Ignore) but I don't like her either and about her body I just gave my honest review.

Woah, she's looking great..

Is that for a role? Or what? Her hair and outfit is totally on point too.

Woah, she's looking great..

Is that for a role? Or what? Her hair and outfit is totally on point too.

My guess is an editorial - the outfit is SS15 Saint Laurent and every magazine has been ripping the outfits from the runway...

My guess is an editorial - the outfit is SS15 Saint Laurent and every magazine has been ripping the outfits from the runway...
Haha I thought it looked remarkably Saint Laurent. No wonder then.

Reactions: 1 user
She really is the poor man's Jennifer Lawrence (facially). She's also an idiot who has no idea what it means to be a feminist. So, I'm not a fan.

Reactions: 1 users
I prefer her with long hair actually
I don't know, insurgent feels like has different vibe because of her short hair,,