Shailene Woodley

Yeah I have heard several things about her interest in healthy, sustainable eating etc. Apparently she's really into different herbs, possibly some potions and teas that help weight loss too:sneaky: the real Katniss maybe, or at least slightly better choice imo:shy:

I can't stand her personality and no matter how nice her body is, I can't get over how busted her face is.

Reactions: 1 user
I really am starting to like her figure. I know she's big on healthy eating. Not just like, eating good. She's kind of an extremist with making her own stuff. Like I'm pretty sure she has her own garden, gets her own water from springs, makes some of her own products, etc.
I think thats really admirable! It's too extreme for me personally, but to each their own! :) I could definitely see myself having a garden when I graduate (have more time), get a house (start making the big $$) and just have the resources in general.

I sort of like her body too. On the same page with you --->the garden...

-----------

I understand what she means by making your own oils and lotions as well as going to organic farms . It can be a relaxing/fun (mixing up different scents, flowers, oils.. to get a unique smell) process.
--------------------

"I gather my own spring water from mountains every month. I go to farms to get my food. I make everything from my own toothpaste to my own body lotions and face oils," .... also makes her own medicines and cheese and also likes to forage for food "It's an entire lifestyle. She is careful about what she puts into her body, even when she's in a junk-food mood.... ". Shailene

On what she would do if she wasn’t famous:

“I am interested in herbalism and indigenous cultures and am just very passionate about the earth. I could live in the wilderness. At the moment I’m passionate about food and the process of growing it, eating it and seeing how your body reacts. I don’t think I’ve eaten McDonalds since I was nine.”

:highfive:

tumblr_n55aqeqcme1s1dmdvo1_250.png

tumblr_n55tddtRxF1s1dmdvo1_500.png

Bm7RSSrCEAEqNRw.jpg

Bm7RIj6IUAA5zMG.jpg

I so am over these Lawrence-Stewart-like celebs walking like a farmer, doing goody faces...not pulling off a decent dress...

I know she got that haircut for a role but I can't look at it. It ages her very harshly/ does not work for her face shape/ why would you get highlights like that??

Short hair does not look good on her. At all. And that's an understatement. But, her body looks decent although I hate her style.

Could someone be so kind as to copy and paste her quote from SkinnyvsCurvy? (I'm on my phone). I can't stand this chick for the simple reason that she sounds so... stupid. And she thinks she is soo thin but she's aiight, nothing extraordinary.

Could someone be so kind as to copy and paste her quote from SkinnyvsCurvy? (I'm on my phone). I can't stand this chick for the simple reason that she sounds so... stupid. And she thinks she is soo thin but she's aiight, nothing extraordinary.

"On losing weight for her latest role:

“I look at pictures of me with long hair and I think, ‘Who is that person?’ Even my voice and the way I hold myself has changed. I’m in a place where I feel healthier than I’ve ever been, and my body is exactly where it wants to be. I feel like I’m a woman. My boobs shrank. No one tells you that when you lose weight. No bra, no problem!”

… says Shailene in InStyle."

No shit Sherlock, everyone knows your breasts shrink when you lose weight.:rolleyes:
I really hate this girl, something about her face really pisses me off. Plus she's utterly idiotic about 'natural health'. Girl needs to take an immunology course and realise she's not ingesting five tonnes of 'toxins' per day. I should stop or I'll spam the :rolleyes: emoticon so much my eyes will fall out.

I take my words back. While I adore her approach to organic foods (though some of her health tips is like :wtf: . I agree with others, she seriously needs to get educated on that stuff) . She sounds absolutely ridiculous :rolleyes: - always spouting bullshit.

She needs a new stylist. Her haircut is - :nopity: Even if she had to cut her hair for a role, she should have hired a reputable hair stylist to find what suits her face best. I think she tries too hard to seem different, interesting, down to earth, etc. It all feels too forced, contrived. She needs to just be.

I can't decide whether I like her or hate her. I just saw The Fault in Our Stars and thought she was adorable and very good actor.

She needs to fix her hair though!

"I gather my own spring water from mountains every month. I go to farms to get my food. I make everything from my own toothpaste to my own body lotions and face oils," .... also makes her own medicines and cheese and also likes to forage for food "It's an entire lifestyle. She is careful about what she puts into her body, even when she's in a junk-food mood.... ". Shailene

This romance with nature......is wonderful.....until she ingests a parasite .

"My own spring water from mountains" :rolleyes:

Totally ridic'