SG hate

Wasn’t sure where to post this, but found these fairly recent tweets (hope not to repost, haven’t really checked) quite amusing. (Sorry is a bit of a spam. I didn’t hide account names cause all the tweets are public and their comments are the opposite of their icon/name)
Spoiler: the one about bella is my favourite. I’ve normal weight friends agreeing she’s not skinny so gtfo. And how can be your name 00cals and say things like that for god’s sake. :tribe:
6701FBB1-9A2A-4F21-A9B4-BF4EC78D96B7.jpeg
5DB52AC4-3CB9-4C31-A622-570285FC563C.jpeg
77C98F40-6A24-4E6B-80C1-749912F7FA9F.jpeg
CA9D1377-3C96-4277-A4A4-E75A98ADD541.jpeg
EE815FCD-D8F2-4C2D-8878-0DC2B6AF4963.jpeg
BB689020-8E46-47F0-BAFB-C5B7D0441BDC.jpeg
F7D233BB-A8FF-4627-8BE1-BB073507EC33.jpeg
C920254F-A2E8-4FC8-9D38-853062E67C5B.jpeg
4746D2BB-6EEF-4875-B4DE-22D211D492A3.jpeg
674597D4-2F31-4834-BC9F-980479F95186.jpeg

• Funny
  • Eye Roll
Reactions: 5 users
Trying to find a highlight out of this myriad of imbecilic comments but they’re all so fucking dumb that I can’t choose a favourite. The one about wanting to have a ‘low enough bmi to qualify for SGF’ just shows exactly what’s behind their puerile, whiny remarks: jealousy. I’ll admit we have the potential to appear like a harsh, demented group of starving narcissists at first glance but it literally takes five minutes of applying minimum brain power and read a couple pages to realise we’re actually relatively sane.

Also don’t even think about comparing us to MPA. Our software is way better than that :tsk:

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
Went snooping for more SG hate and found some more on Reddit!
reddit1.PNG

reddit2.PNG

1. "I can't imagine this community is good for anyone" - Jokes on them... This is one of the most uplifting groups I've seen.
2. Yes... You did indeed see us calling Bella Hadid fat... Not madness. Reality.
TLDR: Some people really need to GTFO the internet. Can't handle the heat? Then don't step into the fire.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
Oh I thought that was it.... This is the kicker.
reddit3.PNG

reddit4.PNG

"the people calling her chunky are probably overweight, jealous, bitter indviduals" LOL if only they knew.
"At the end of the day, she's a model and they're not." ...... Or are we 🤣

• Funny
Reactions: 10 users
Oh I thought that was it.... This is the kicker.
View attachment 58801
View attachment 58802
"the people calling her chunky are probably overweight, jealous, bitter indviduals" LOL if only they knew.
"At the end of the day, she's a model and they're not." ...... Or are we 🤣

I can see the general population being aghast that we think Bella Hadid is fat because she can lose a few pounds and tone up every now and then, and the average teenage girl will look at her abs on a good day and thinks she's skinny overall based off that. But NO ONE with functioning eyes should think this belongs anywhere but a Layne Bryant ad:

95845c58-9e38-48c9-9e7f-1b2ff582b1c7-jpeg.57779

"Ever so slightly curvier" is such a charitable way to say "no hint of any bones or muscle definition anywhere to be seen".

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 8 users
Ah, great post u/pussyp0w3r!
C5540A87-802D-487F-B38E-77269ADC7B7F.jpeg

The comments are great too...
AD77AC3A-25B0-43BF-8F56-281DBC02B78A.jpeg
81FB1628-64E1-43E8-87A2-D926A44FEB4E.jpeg

It’s funny how fast these people will go from “this website is disgusting and needs to be shut down!!!1!” to “I’m not skinny enough to join :( I really want to see what they’re saying so I can trigger myself someone pls give me your login info :(:headbang:

Sometimes I wish they all had access to the full forum for a day just so they could see that it’s possible to be skinny without encouraging/engaging in ED behaviors. It’s like they don’t realize that all they have to do if they dislike SGF is hmm.... not look at it?

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 11 users
Ah, great post u/pussyp0w3r! View attachment 59437
The comments are great too...
View attachment 59438View attachment 59439
It’s funny how fast these people will go from “this website is disgusting and needs to be shut down!!!1!” to “I’m not skinny enough to join :( I really want to see what they’re saying so I can trigger myself someone pls give me your login info :(:headbang:

Sometimes I wish they all had access to the full forum for a day just so they could see that it’s possible to be skinny without encouraging/engaging in ED behaviors. It’s like they don’t realize that all they have to do if they dislike SGF is hmm.... not look at it?

It could be the wine speaking on my end, but IMO it's not a great look that you reposted such recent content from an ED-related forum here. Am I wrong to wonder if and/or why you're subscribed there? I hope all is well regarding your health, and that you're not over here inadvertently proving Reddit users right about contributors on SGF being in the throes of an eating disorder.

Edit: looking back, this sounds passive-aggressive or accusatory; I want to make it clear that that is truly not my intention. It just struck me as odd when I searched and saw that the mentioned post is only hours old and has already been discussed here.

• Disagree
  • Dislike
Reactions: 3 users
It could be the wine speaking on my end, but IMO it's not a great look that you reposted such recent content from an ED-related forum here. Am I wrong to wonder if and/or why you're subscribed there? I hope all is well regarding your health, and that you're not over here inadvertently proving Reddit users right about contributors on SGF being in the throes of an eating disorder.
Thanks for your concern but literally all I did was search reddit for “skinnygossip” + “skinnygossip.com” 😂

(I may or may not do this on most social media websites in my free time because looking through what people say is entertaining :nervous:)
+ just to add, I’m honestly physically/mentally at my best and I can’t say it’s solely because of SGF but I have only positive things to say about the forums.

Reactions: 4 users
Like I said, I wasn't accusing you of anything; I've done the same before out of curiosity. I was only trying to point out something that seemed strange to me, but maybe you just had good timing with your search.

Like I said, I wasn't accusing you of anything; I've done the same before out of curiosity. I was only trying to point out something that seemed strange to me, but I guess you just had the timing right with your search.
I don’t want to fill this thread up with a discussion about this but I didn’t think you were necessarily accusing me of anything, I do think your logic is a little bit strange though. The post was hardly new (and honestly I didn’t notice the timestamp until you brought it up) and I’m clearly not subscribed to that subreddit? I have to admit I was initially irritated by your post and maybe that came through in my post unintentionally but I genuinely do appreciate the concern, I wasn’t trying to be snarky in my response. :flower:

Reactions: 2 users
They want to join, but they don’t fit our standards and then bitch?:tsk:

Attachments

• ACA8A32F-3A93-4880-8282-6165136BE382.jpeg
    ACA8A32F-3A93-4880-8282-6165136BE382.jpeg
    108.9 KB · Views: 300
  • 1F74D4F8-0DD5-401A-8BB4-E2E0A004D13F.jpeg
    1F74D4F8-0DD5-401A-8BB4-E2E0A004D13F.jpeg
    91.4 KB · Views: 296
  • 2A768FCC-9723-4615-9CDA-7F4F5E0C3D73.jpeg
    2A768FCC-9723-4615-9CDA-7F4F5E0C3D73.jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 301
  • Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 5 users
This is my first time looking at this thread, but the Joyci girl literally has an account on here- I think she only posted once or twice (maybe a month ago?) before she was scared off, but her username was almost identical to her Twitter name. One of her friends joined at the same time and her username was also identical to everything she uses on social media :badgirl: Now I need to find her account profile :whistling:
My theory: everyone who publicly hates on Skinnygossip secretly has an account on here. If you tweet about how bad it is, no one will ever trace that account back to you, right?

Reactions: 1 users
This is my first time looking at this thread, but the Joyci girl literally has an account on here- I think she only posted once or twice (maybe a month ago?) before she was scared off, but her username was almost identical to her Twitter name. One of her friends joined at the same time and her username was also identical to everything she uses on social media :badgirl: Now I need to find her account profile :whistling:
My theory: everyone who publicly hates on Skinnygossip secretly has an account on here. If you tweet about how bad it is, no one will ever trace that account back to you, right?
Ahh yes I know who that Joyci is. A couple of her viral tweets have shown up on my timeline. She actually recently tweeted about skinny gossip, back in september when she was a member but was scared off :wtf:
So many twitter accounts shit on us, probably because they felt uncomfortable (boo fucking hoo) or simply didn’t reach our standards.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
For your reading pleasure...all these comments sound like a giant game of "Telephone." Oh, and we are child predators now! (Hope it's ok to post the link...too much eye obnoxiousness to screen shot!)

• WTF
  • Funny
Reactions: 2 users