Sevval Sahin

Bowienadore

Worker Bee
Jun 15, 2019
Sevval Sahin is a model who lives in London (also apparently studies fashion marketing at uni). She is 19 and won Miss Turkey last year but there was hell of a controversy about it cause she admitted a nose job. She then tried herself to Miss World but she couldn’t even get into first 30...

I don’t know her stats but she stands at 5’11 and she’s pretty skinny
FA94CF3F-C221-483F-AE61-B83ECC5AC0F6.jpeg

The only thing that confuses me is, she seems to be eating a lot. A lot of bad, greasy and nasty food. Oh, sorry she doesn’t only ‘seem’ to be doing that. She actually gets papped eating Mc Donalds. I don’t really believe in super fast metabolisms (well there sure is people with fast metabolisms but I don’t think if you can get that skinny with just a metabolism)

And she always says stuff about people telling her how much she looks like Bella Hadid. Guys, I don’t see it? And her body is way better than Bella. As for the face, I really don’t see it.

Tell me what do you think about her.

Attachments

• 86219238-4D6E-4672-8695-64B9C08D45E9.jpeg
    86219238-4D6E-4672-8695-64B9C08D45E9.jpeg
    101.8 KB · Views: 93
  • AE72FA61-16EA-4942-9588-9E360C874B70.jpeg
    AE72FA61-16EA-4942-9588-9E360C874B70.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 95
  • 8AA73388-D6E6-4748-863E-496C78061D16.jpeg
    8AA73388-D6E6-4748-863E-496C78061D16.jpeg
    66.1 KB · Views: 94
  • 18BBC94A-EE60-4079-8ED6-1CA5529D04B5.jpeg
    18BBC94A-EE60-4079-8ED6-1CA5529D04B5.jpeg
    53.2 KB · Views: 96
She’s pretty ish and skinnier than most but is she good enough for a thread? Not in my opinion. She may walk for (random, mainly irrelevant) brands, but she’d at least fit in better in the celebrities or online section... or neither.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
She’s got a great body and good facial bone structure but she’s very pretty in the sense where I think she’d do well in a commercial market but I’m not sure about past that. Is she signed to a major agency in London? I also must say don’t think looking like Bella Hadid is something one should praise of themselves considering Bella gets shit for looking like Carla Bruni meets fillers extravaganza. I think she should stray from sharing that for her own sake. She seems like the kind of girl Victoria Secret would get their hands on and pack 15 lbs and a lip filler on.

To me, beauty-wise she is pretty average. Her face doesn't stand out at all - I know many Turkish beauties and this one doesn't compare. But Bella is far from being a goddess too so maybe there's a method to the madness.
That being said... the legs! I'd kill for them.

To me, beauty-wise she is pretty average. Her face doesn't stand out at all - I know many Turkish beauties and this one doesn't compare. But Bella is far from being a goddess too so maybe there's a method to the madness.
That being said... the legs! I'd kill for them.

Yeah, she has legs for days!!!

She’s got a great body and good facial bone structure but she’s very pretty in the sense where I think she’d do well in a commercial market but I’m not sure about past that. Is she signed to a major agency in London? I also must say don’t think looking like Bella Hadid is something one should praise of themselves considering Bella gets shit for looking like Carla Bruni meets fillers extravaganza. I think she should stray from sharing that for her own sake. She seems like the kind of girl Victoria Secret would get their hands on and pack 15 lbs and a lip filler on.

If someone told me I reminded them of Bella Hadid I’d seriously be offended haha! She’s signed to a agency called ‘black swan’ or something like that. I’ve never heard of it before! She definitely has to work more, there are lots of scandals about her in Turkey... I don’t really get this girl.

She’s pretty ish and skinnier than most but is she good enough for a thread? Not in my opinion. She may walk for (random, mainly irrelevant) brands, but she’d at least fit in better in the celebrities or online section... or neither.

She has lots of potential but she’s kind of a waste of a body. I think she wants to be a YouTuber or something. She’s just wasting herself sadly.

I mean her body is good but I saw a girl with the same body and a better face on the subway yesterday wearing Ariana Grande sweatpants so...

Also @Bowienadore you can reply to several posts in the same post, pls don’t make three separate ones