Selma Blair

C

caserene

Attachments

• blair-s-vogue-01-01.jpg
    blair-s-vogue-01-01.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 151
I don't know, her legs look normal, not too skinny or emaciated, and it could just be how she is standing.

yeah, i'm not exactly agreeing with dailymail (they're so bs most of the time) but she definitely seems thinner to me.

They are indeed bs but I'm addicted to it, besides it'a a good laugh every now and then ! I mean, the way they present the news, they must have lots of fun doing that, seriously :lol:

As for Selma, I do believe she is naturally thin, she has always been skinny, maybe she lost some pounds now that she is a single mum and she probably is that kind of person that if she skips a couple of meals, she will lose lots of weight. I don't think she looks unhealthy though...

I THINK SELMA BLAIR IS REALLY PRETTY TOO! I JUST SAW SOMETHING ABOUT HER BEING "SHOCKINGLY THIN" IN DAILYMAIL YESTERDAY. HERE'S THE PICS THEY POSTED:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/12/17/article-0-168D212B000005DC-300_634x722.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/12/17/article-0-168D20E8000005DC-606_634x716.jpg

LOOK AT THAT XYLOPHONE! ALTHOUGH IT MIGHT BE A BIT TOO EXTREME FOR ME.

(PLEASE IGNORE ALL CAPS. MY KEYBOARD IS BROKEN)

I saw those yesterday.. It looks like she needs a bra to me lol. The xylophone isnt sexy on saggier skin (ex:Rachel Zoe, Demi Moore, older skinnies, etc)

I hate to say it but Selma was never skinny. She's tiny and she may be "smaller" than most people but she is no way near skinny. I don't know if she is now, can't tell from the original article picture.

I hate to say it but Selma was never skinny. She's tiny and she may be "smaller" than most people but she is no way near skinny. I don't know if she is now, can't tell from the original article picture.

ok... so this is not skinny?

selma-blair-9.jpg

ok... so this is not skinny?

selma-blair-9.jpg

Sorry but no. She's thin. But not skinny. The thing is it's difficult for her to pull off the skinny look because she's tiny, everyone that's taller/bigger would automatically think she's skinny because she's small, her measurements are small and her weight would be much lower but technically not skinny. Like me :(

Sorry but no. She's thin. But not skinny. The thing is it's difficult for her to pull off the skinny look because she's tiny, everyone that's taller/bigger would automatically think she's skinny because she's small, her measurements are small and her weight would be much lower but technically not skinny. Like me :(

actually i don't care if she is tiny. if she was as tall as i am, like 5'11 and looked like this, i would still label her as skinny.

Oh she's up and down for sure, but when she's down, she's definitely skinny even with her short stature IMO

Despite her height I still think she's very slim. I think the age thing is the biggest factor in her recent pictures as her skin is less elastic... she looks the same size elsewhere.

I know she's done a ton of movies, but whenever I hear someone talk about Selma Blair I only remember this:

Best.Movie.Ever.

EDIT: Don't click through if you don't like swear words or a bit of hanky-panky :)