Selena Gomez

Where are you getting this info about the permanent stomach bulge? I can't find said interview.
That's not a common or healthy thing to occur (usually indicates complications that need to be addressed).
It was in a video interview, and it was due to complications in the initial surgery.
Just figured I'd add that it may well be that they couldn't sew her stomach muscles back up in case they needed fast access to the liver (maybe thats what they mean about complications in the initial surgery).

My sister had an extremely large belly/gut post-op for at least a couple of years because they've had to keep her in a state of immediate access if necessary due to her particular liver problems.

As evident from this post, I don't know any of the correct terminology, but I promise you it isn't uncommon or necessarily unhealthy practice. Apparently, some patients don't always opt to have them sewn back up either if they may need another transplant/surgery in the near future.

I hope this helps a little!

• Useful
Reactions: 1 users
This is just awful. I know she gained, but the makeup and the dress was not a very good choice for her in my opinion.
80951C3F-BD36-4388-833F-13AC1D3122DA.jpeg
FF4EFCA1-4875-415A-919B-D4C15A55DDDD.jpeg
12A82C5C-D292-4DD0-A2B4-6F67263525E5.jpeg
F6C9E19A-DF1C-480C-82DE-76C3C34F3E89.jpeg
68A9568E-03B1-49E5-8987-B9C16C8A48BC.jpeg

Comparing these to Met Gala 2016, where I think she looked so much better:
1EDF1BAA-E31B-47B9-8C54-F007A993F5B4.jpeg

0743A31B-8050-49AD-85E8-CC7E3C4A6F0A.jpeg

0521354A-3A4C-40A4-9635-68D89074BC5A.jpeg

• Agree
The people who did her fake tan did her so dirty, she looks like that baby from vine that was covered in peanut butter
IMG_20180508_100150.png
IMG_20180508_100202.png

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 4 users
This is just awful. I know she gained, but the makeup and the dress was not a very good choice for her in my opinion. View attachment 24069View attachment 24070View attachment 24071View attachment 24072View attachment 24073

Comparing these to Met Gala 2016, where I think she looked so much better:
View attachment 24075
View attachment 24074
View attachment 24076

she doesn't even look like herself! The picture of her smiling at Gigi makes me so uncomfortable, she looks like a 4 year old playing with her mother's dresses

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone think she looks kind of high in these pics? Like her eyes feel half shut/ even as if she took some Xanax or something to dull herself.

Does anyone think she looks kind of high in these pics? Like her eyes feel half shut/ even as if she took some Xanax or something to dull herself.

I think that's a little far-fetched.. the make-up is horrible and the dress is a really bad choice but I feel like she's not in a good place health-wise yet.
I really don't want to be an advocate for an unhealthy lifestyle here but she had a kidney transplant due to a lupus disease last year. This is not really a "comeback"-look but having seen people with kidney transplants who are doing WAY worse than her I've got to admit that I have some respect for her. She's going to fight her way back, give her some time. :)

• Agree
Whoever talked Selena into cutting bangs is pulling a full on Cady Heron sabotage on her.
qP2oC26w_o.jpeg

• Funny
  • Agree
Whoever talked Selena into cutting bangs is pulling a full on Cady Heron sabotage on her.
qP2oC26w_o.jpeg
She looks like that girl you knew from high school that was pretty, but kind of a chola that had a baby before she graduated and never left San Antonio. Saggy boobs only adds to the effect.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 3 users
I think that's a little far-fetched.. the make-up is horrible and the dress is a really bad choice but I feel like she's not in a good place health-wise yet.
I really don't want to be an advocate for an unhealthy lifestyle here but she had a kidney transplant due to a lupus disease last year. This is not really a "comeback"-look but having seen people with kidney transplants who are doing WAY worse than her I've got to admit that I have some respect for her. She's going to fight her way back, give her some time. :)
Agree. I do not blame her for not focusing 100% on her weight at this point, and I can't be catty about someone who is recovering from a serious health issue.

Reactions: 1 user
I know she hasn’t been skinny since she was like 22, but is it even normal to fluctuate this way? This is her now

Earlier this year wtf

• WTF
I know she hasn’t been skinny since she was like 22, but is it even normal to fluctuate this way? This is her now

Earlier this year wtf

I will always have a soft spot for her, but yikes. Girl, at least get yourself a sugar-free Red Bull.

Earlier this year wtf

Ignoring the thighs (I'm really trying), her blonde hair looks AWFUL. She looks like a Russian hooker in a low-budget SVU ripoff.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Earlier this year wtf

I’m not sure how much is fluctuation and how much is tilting the x/y axes in photos, to be honest. She’s been fairly average for quite some time and I am sure that the larger pap photos are closer to her everyday appearance.

That being said, I don’t keep up with her enough to be sure, just my 2c. I wonder how much her lupus plays into her weight fluctuation. I also have read ~conspiracy theories that she doesn’t have lupus and that it was a cover for her addiction, but I find that type of speculation to be disrespectful (even if the trashy part of me finds it interesting.)

• Agree